Would a 22 fret neck mess up anything on a strat with 21 frets?

Got project fever again, and i want to make a guitar the opposite of my strat, white body instead of black, black pickguard instend of white etc

And ill be using the same prewired scratchplate as last time, HSH, cos i really dig the tone.

Now the problem is, i want to top mount a floyd to this, and the only suitable neck i can find with a pre fitted locking nut, is 22 frets, with somewhat of an overhang (Its a Charvel copy neck off ebay).

Would this get in the way of the pups?
Would the intonation be ****ed?

Cheers in advance dudes
PC
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
I don't think a Floyd is the opposite of a vintage style trem.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Thats not the point, i just wanted one on there, the guitars semi inspired by one of Jason Beckers guitars http://api.ning.com/files/0B6t7EFHn5HlpmjNibddBET3i7ELZjdMaPQQ1GvlROYS1n1HE1cFyZa6f5*UHfS5vlgBQE3hSLex7qRPfdD2ryMktiqM7Rw9/cacophony_speedmetalsymphony2.jpg

But with HSH.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
I was only playing with ya

And it wont, as long as the 22nd fret is overhang and wont get in the way of the neck pickup.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
you would still need to measure from the edge of the nut where the fretboard starts to the saddles of the bridge where it will be mounted to make sure your not changing the scale length. . you may be able to just get the floyd locking nut onto the origional neck of the strat if the scale is different, take it to your local shop and ask some questions.