Everything on the screen has shadows, but it is more of a blur at the side. It's just odd because I don't remember changing anything.

Any ideas on how to change it back?
Manchester United
What operating system are you using ?
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard.
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 Half stack.
Cry Baby Wah pedal.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Take a screenshot and post it here, it may well be your display and not the computer.

Quote by Angus~Young

TS if you give us this information initially we can speed up figuring out what could be wrong with your pc.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

is your monitor a CRT or a flatscreen?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Angus~Young

Windows XP

Quote by freedoms_stain
Take a screenshot and post it here, it may well be your display and not the computer.

Was just getting to it, uploading to photobucket now
Manchester United
Quote by jgbsmith
is your monitor a CRT or a flatscreen?

Flatscreen

Quote by Darkice
hm try updating monitors drivers, also check connections.

I checked but i will recheck

EDIT:
1st screen

Notice the blur on toolbar and avatar, easiest to see

2nd

The favourites list shows it pretty well so i screened it
Manchester United
Last edited by Shabalaba at Mar 2, 2009,
try adjusting your brightness and sharpness, etc if your monitor has those options on your monitor. Also try restoring your resolution defaults in your control panel. If this doesn't work try calling a computer tech or speaking to an online represenative from the brand of your computer.
Quote by Shabalaba
Flatscreen

I checked but i will recheck

EDIT:
1st screen
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii219/Shabalaba1/screen.jpg

Notice the blur on toolbar and avatar, easiest to see

2nd
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii219/Shabalaba1/screen2.jpg

The favourites list shows it pretty well so i screened it
Looks fine here man, looks like it's an issue with your display, any other monitors in the house you can try it with?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Looks fine here man, looks like it's an issue with your display, any other monitors in the house you can try it with?

I will take a screen from elsewhere and try, it's a new PC so it shouldn't have problems with the motherboard but is it possible running the computer to it's best performance could damage the motherboard?
Manchester United
No running your computer to it best possible performance will not ruin the motherboard hell Overclocking will not ruin the motherboard unless you really push things to far.
Quote by Darkice
No running your computer to it best possible performance will not ruin the motherboard hell Overclocking will not ruin the motherboard unless you really push things to far.

Didn't thinks so just someone said it on msn.

Checked screen and it's fine, will check all drivers etc tonight, after that and whats already been said there aint much else.

Thanks for the advice
Manchester United
u are probably running at the wrong resolution for that monitor, lcds are very picky about that. or just press the auto adjust button on the monitor.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC