Okay, so i've recorded my song so far

every track has been laid down that atm needs laying down, I need to send it off to our vocalist so she can hear it to work out the melodies for the song itself, and in Cubase the song sounds perfect, excactly how I want it to sound.

However, when it's been exported to an MP3 it sounds really Mucky and inaudable, you can hear the song, but no where near the clarity that is in Cubase, can anyone help me to reach my final product?

Thanks In Advance

x
you mixed it, right?
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
What sort of music is it?

What's a locatorid?

Post the MP3!

If all else fails I'm happy to mix it..I have nothing better to do.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Dude, sounds cool. Post it up!
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
You need some kind of reference track to compare your mix to, otherwise you won't know if you have things right or not. The easiest way is to import a WAV-file of a song that's a similar genre that you think sounds great into Cubase and compare the tracks. If there's a difference, which there will be, you'll know what to correct. Chances are you haven't applied a low cut to the tracks that doesn't need bass frequencies (guitars/synths/vocals) and you don't have enough good-quality EQ, especially for the higher frequencies that can often become shrill with some EQ's. My guess is that you haven't used compression much nor have you applied a limiter to the Master fader.
It's probably your export settings. When you click Audio Mixdown, and it asks you what to name the file as, what settings do you have there for quality~?
There is poetry in despair.
Gah, beaten to it.

Take the crowd cheers off too. It sounds like they're cheering at something else, seeing as they don't react to you when you start playing .
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)