Searched them, and there was a forum for them in the Metal section, but seeing how they're mostly labeled as "Deathcore" i figured I'd put them here.

So who likes them?

I myself love The Red Chord, I've been listening to them for roughly two years, and saw them twice, and they're amazing live.

I also cover Fixation on Plastics on my Youtube. So if you wanna check that out be my guest.
Those guys are ****ing great. Client is probably one of my favorite album ever.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Oh i love Clients, one of my top 5 favorite albums of all time, though I haven't really been able to get into Pray For Eyes, don't know why, i mean i like a handful of songs from it, but I like all of Fused and Clients.
I've listened to Dreaming in Dog Years and Dread Prevailed and a few other songs on myspace. Don't see the appeal, really.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I've listened to Dreaming in Dog Years and Dread Prevailed and a few other songs on myspace. Don't see the appeal, really.

Listen to a song off of their album "Clients", maybe the song "Black Santa" or "Antman".
Quote by I<3Hobos
Oh i love Clients, one of my top 5 favorite albums of all time, though I haven't really been able to get into Pray For Eyes, don't know why, i mean i like a handful of songs from it, but I like all of Fused and Clients.

Yeah this.

Great band, dead funny in interviews too.
deathcore is allowed in the metal forum, though i dont see how.

anyway, there is already a pretty good sized thread on them in metal forum
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
I love how metal forum steal our good bands. Ex : ASP

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
Those guys are ****ing great. Client is probably one of my favorite album ever.

I've listened through Clients so many times it's not even funny.
Holy****ing crap ! Im gonna see those guy whit wall of jericho the 27 th

What a nice surprise

FACEBOOK
Quote by Colton165
deathcore is allowed in the metal forum, though i dont see how.

anyway, there is already a pretty good sized thread on them in metal forum

I know, but i posted a thread in the Hardcore forum because some people in this section never wander off into the Metal forum, and thus they might talk about different things. Also, theres two BTBAM threads.
We need an All Shall Perish thread.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Who cares where the threads at? It's still there for discussion there's no need for two.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
BTBAM seem to be the only band that can hold up 2 big threads simultaneously. Mainly because they epitomize the music tastes of a large number of fellow UGers.
Quote by TheHardcoreKid
It's funny how this thread is basically talking about other threads instead of TRC.

Nice cover of Fixation, your guitarist's a beast.
Last edited by I<3Hobos at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by I<3Hobos
Nice cover of Fixation your, guitarists a beast.

Yea, everyone should check that **** out. Click the link in my sig.
Quote by I<3Hobos
I know, but i posted a thread in the Hardcore forum because some people in this section never wander off into the Metal forum, and thus they might talk about different things. Also, theres two BTBAM threads.

3, and i posted the same thing there too. they just belong in either Progressive or Other tbh
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...