Okay, so I'm sure that you've all heard of Iron Maiden. Some songs that they play open with acoustic guitar and then go into their electric parts. When they play these live, they have special stands to hold the acoustic guitar in a playing position while they keep the electric around their neck so that they can quickly change. Does anyone know what these are called?

Skip about a minute in to see it