Lol @ his vibrato, it sounds like the hairy creature that he killed and put on his head
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
i think the best part is its 2 min 40 sec long lolz

*edit*

ok this is awesome for so many more reasons, like the fact that they are actually in a music store. oh man this is awesome, well done!
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Last edited by hoondog at Mar 2, 2009,
fail

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
douchebag
Gear:
-Brownsville BMAG3 (acoustic)
-Fender 70s Reissue 60th anniversary Stratocaster
-Line 6 Flextone III
-Crate RFX30 RetroFex
-Line 6 Tone Port UX1
-Roland Digital Piano HP-4500
-(other stuff)
That guy sucks! BALLS! Get new idol dude.

WTF! is up with his frohawk! He can't even shred without looking!
HE SUCKS MONKEYS BALLS THEN TRANSMITS STD TO THE DONKEY HE SUCKS!

****! WATCHING THIS HAS MADE ME LATE FOR SCHOOL! aBOUT 20th TIME THIS MONTH!
..I was watching my death.
this is why I dont go to guitar shops anymore

what a plank
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
woah woah woah guys. im pretty sure that this is just a really awesome joke to get the exact reaction that it did from you all. so chill the frack out, and congratulate that guy for personifying everything we hate abut guitar center and making it look uber real.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
No, he's totally serious about this. I promise you that this isn't a joke at all.
For the love of humanity, tell that kid to get guitar lessons and a brace for his back Maybe get him to learn some nice, slow riffs. Smoke on the Water and build from there. If he ever gets the urge to shred again, though, please take preventative measures.
Quote by xmattx343
No, he's totally serious about this. I promise you that this isn't a joke at all.

Thats friggin tragic. really....
See, the problem here was the buildup. This was presented as "the best guitarist I have ever seen in my life." So, we dial in expecting some person who is going to kick Nuno Bettencourt's @ss or something.... and we get some kid in a music store doing generic shred riffing at an "advanced beginner" level.

If you told us something like, "I'm 15 and doing my best to learn to shred..... what do you think?" then the resulting comments would be much more positive.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
well i dont care if it was listed as best guitar player or worst, id still judge it based soley on his skill and let me tell you something... this guy think hes good and its embarassing. i really feel sorry for whoever had to record this horrible train wreck. i think its time to tell your friend he should give up guitar because hes not even close to as good as he thinks he is.
Quote by xmattx343

ahaha right
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
When I was waling to school after I posted my message I was worrying that I was too harsh,
But now...
I look back on that, and I think... Im an idiot.
How stupid of me to resent my post...
Quote by timbit2006
When I was waling to school after I posted my message I was worrying that I was too harsh,
But now...
I look back on that, and I think... Im an idiot.
How stupid of me to resent my post...

lolololol!
He has terrible posture. He really need to look when he shreds?
The first thing I do when I buy a new guitar, I play my fretboard memorizing riff, It takes me like 3 minutes for the whole riff to be done, then I play it about 6 times over, Then I go from 3th fret to 12 fret, 12-7, 7-15, 15-21, 21-20. I do that on every string till im done.
Much better. Not shred, but a well-played average-speed riff kicks a muffed up shred riff into oblivion.
PINCH!

yo the owner of this store must fickin hate you guys soo much haha
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Tht ones a lot better, but theres to much Rythm that hes playing, not lead. He plays like 2 seconds of lead, then a minute of rythm, and he's doing the same thing over an over again.
Quote by hoondog
PINCH!

yo the owner of this store must fickin hate you guys soo much haha

lol well he likes the second kid that was playing, jeff. but i don't think it's the same for jai.