I play acoustic. But id like to get better singing technique down> Ppl use pianos to help hit pitches. How can i do that useing my Taylor? Say if the somg is G am c d > How an i match each chord with my voice?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
It's hard to explain, just practice. Really.
If you can tell when a guitar is out of tune (Which I'm guessing you can) - You should be able to tell when your voice is off key to the singing.

I'd advise getting a vocal coach, they're worth the money and really do help alot, not just with singing in key. But also with vocal range, breathing excersizes, warm-ups and such.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Develop your ear, learn what intervals sound like, learn to pick out the notes of a chord. Soon enough, you'll be able to hear a note and sing it back. After that, it's just a case of practice. Record yourself, then listen and see what you need to improve on.
ya in my profile is me singing. Ya i can tell when a guitar is out of tune. I can tune by ear to a extent. Ty for the info
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
I guess you could learn some songs that are simple enough to sing along with, and as you progress find songs a bit more complex.
For example, I've only been playing guitar for a year. But I can play through System of a Down's Sugar, Spiders, and ATWA while playing at the same time. I can also play the pre-chorus parts for Avenged Sevenfold's Afterlife.
But then there are more complex and odd things to sing and play at the same time. Once again bringing up A7X, the lead guitar player sings and plays for the verse and chorus, which is impossible for me.