should i buy the esp ltd m100 fm or the jackson js20. I mostly play metal so i figure these are decent metal guitars. I would really like the floyd rose on the esp but the jackson also has a whammy bar but it is not a floating one so i dont no which to buy. I also havnt read any reviews about either so advice is welcome.
Go for the LTD. The lower end LTD's are way better than a lowend Jacksons.
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
What amp are you using?

What's your budget?

Is metal all you'll be playing?

I'd honestly avoid those guitars since they're low end models and the quality and construction on them will reflect the low price.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I don't know what to tell you. I'd pick the ltd m100 for the looks and i like the pickups. One thing to know is that the floyd rose that LTD uses is not the full blown Original or even the Licensed tremolo, it is the one that is made for ltd that doesn't go through floyd rose's quality control. If you look closely and compare it with high end ibanezes or even ESP signature models, there are some big differances. I have one and it works pretty good. It does go out of tune after four or five crazy dive bombs but i don't do many of those. I honestly like both the guitars that you have chosen and either of them should fit your playing.
Quote by dimarzio77
I don't know what to tell you. I'd pick the ltd m100 for the looks and i like the pickups. One thing to know is that the floyd rose that LTD uses is not the full blown Original or even the Licensed tremolo, it is the one that is made for ltd that doesn't go through floyd rose's quality control. If you look closely and compare it with high end ibanezes or even ESP signature models, there are some big differances. I have one and it works pretty good. It does go out of tune after four or five crazy dive bombs but i don't do many of those. I honestly like both the guitars that you have chosen and either of them should fit your playing.

+1
I'd go for the LTD myself, I have the M-200 FM and I find the necks on LTDs more comfortable than Jacksons (which is of course completely subjective). The bridges aren't bad, if you set them up properly they stay in tune pretty well, my only gripe is the black chrome finish they are using now, looks awesome when it's new but it shows every single scuff and fingerprint and it starts to wear off pretty quickly. I've only had my M-200 for about a month now and I've already worn and patch off the bridge where my hand rests. (I have been playing every day though.)
hmmm your gear says you already own the LTD either you were really fast off the gun and bought it already ... in the last hour and a half, or you just made this post because you were bored. Or you were a little to eager to add it to your gear,,,
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?