Please, someone here can help me???
Do you know where I can find a Fender Cyclone like this???
they are discontinued so ebay is probably the best place to look, other than hoping one turns up in local shops (which happened to me with a HS cyclone, and i'm glad i bought it!)...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
is that the "USA Cylcone?" I recall there being four models, but I don't recall an HH cyclone.... hmmmm.... you might have to custom make one like that, but I may just be mistaking the USA Cyclone as an HS.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Thomme
is that the "USA Cylcone?" I recall there being four models, but I don't recall an HH cyclone.... hmmmm.... you might have to custom make one like that, but I may just be mistaking the USA Cyclone as an HS.

i've seen one of the HH cyclones in london, so they were in production. Most of them are MIM, i think they were only MIA for about a year, sometime around 2000.

Mine is a 2002 mexican model.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
i've seen one of the HH cyclones in london, so they were in production. Most of them are MIM, i think they were only MIA for about a year, sometime around 2000.

Mine is a 2002 mexican model.

I know there was the Cylcone, the Cylcone II, the MIA Cyclone and the Squier Cyclone... but I've never seen one HH, that's what the toranado was for... odd.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.