Recently a made a thread but it wasnt specific enough to what i was asking. Anyways with emgs how close can you get to metallica justice for all lead tone with cube 30x. Also can you use reverb + delay at the same time.
Not a big deal i guess, how much control over the delay do you have? Can you change tempo/volume/repeats of the delay ?
Quote by lee13169
Not a big deal i guess, how much control over the delay do you have? Can you change tempo/volume/repeats of the delay ?

not really, if delay is that important buy a separate pedal
Mainly trying to decide if i should get it over the vypyr 30. I coulnd get very close to metallica tone with it but if the cube isnt any better no reason to get it. 45 more dollars for less. I tried the vypyr but my guitar center has no cubes. I seen people say the cube sounds better. Disregarding effects which one would be better for metallica leads ?
Turns out best buy had cube 20x. It was not very impressive. I coulnd get enough gain and when power squizer was on tone went to hell. Is 30x any better ?
Quote by lee13169
Turns out best buy had cube 20x. It was not very impressive. I coulnd get enough gain and when power squizer was on tone went to hell. Is 30x any better ?

It has more distortion models..specifically the R-fier - it's worth the price of admission.