WARNING: THIS IS ONLY ME VENTING, BUT MAYBE THERE IS HOPE FOR THE WORLD IF YOU LISTEN

Does any one these days have any variety in their music? I'm in highschool, and i'm really into jazz, and fusion. Everbody i meet is either into metal or rock. I have nothing against those people, but come on is that the only type of music. And when did a song become bad because it is not by a certain band. Also, whatever happened to the oldies, great American music, the blues. Im not talking about classic rock either. Because classic rock evolved from the blues. And it always seems anyone i talk to does not appreciate the oldies. Sure they know B.B. King and maybe John Lee Hooker, but what about Lightnin' Hopkins or Memphis Slim. These people had the most soul and passion in their music. Is there anyone out there that is my age that actually appreciates Return to Forever. They were one of the greatest jazz fusion bands of all time. If there are guitarists who like to "Shred" listen to some Al Di Meola. That man can shred! Most of the guitarists these days just sweep and arpeggio, and it gets old. Add some soul and make it tasteful. And also, what is up with everyone saying,"Oh yeah, i play guitar" i've had it with the POSERS who think they play guitar. The people my age are the future of music, and i am thinking there is no hope left for the music industry. SOMEONE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!
I'm into Metallica, Megadeth, Maiden... what more variety can you possibly get?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.