ok so im trying to buy a new fernandes so i need to get rid of a bunch of gear. here we have my prized ibanez s370dx. It has a really cool gray/light blue color and the finish is really really durable. the pups sound great for cleans and great for metal, its really only decent for slightly overdriven stuff. it has a hsh pup config and maybe somebody who knows more than i do can figure out how to dial in the right tone.
overall its in really great condition with only one blemish on the backside of the guitar (which you cant see unless your looking for it and in no way affects playability)
Im asking $300 you pay shipping. but if your interested or have trades let me know as i am open to them. Please email me at yourfriendjeffrey@yahoo.com or pm me here if you are interested, know i will answer emails first because i check them allday on my phone.

were do u live, i want ur s series
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
its a buety but i think ill just buy a brand new one.....unless you want to drop the price
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
interrested in a trade for an epiphone so cal 50 half stack you add?
Jackson Customization. Check It Out!!

*New* Jackson DX10D (Under Construction)
Gibson SG Faded Special (faded cherry)
ibanez acoustic

$$NEW$$ Epiphone So Cal 50 Stack In Mail $$NEW$$
line 6 SPIDER 2 112 combo
Metal Muff
Weeping Demon
I'm in louisiana as well so you wouldn't have to ship and pay for shipping on a stack.
Jackson Customization. Check It Out!!

*New* Jackson DX10D (Under Construction)
Gibson SG Faded Special (faded cherry)
ibanez acoustic

$$NEW$$ Epiphone So Cal 50 Stack In Mail $$NEW$$
line 6 SPIDER 2 112 combo
Metal Muff
Weeping Demon