they are too unique i think to be cloned. they are pretty high quality from what i've seen
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
he means other companies dont make them?:S what the ****. obv

not a strat, les paul cloned 50000 times. do you have access to a dictionary?
Quote by Jonsin
hey, i didnt know UG censored.

you mean i cant write ****

Answered your own question there. But Parkers aren't copied since they're not as popular as a Les Paul or a Strat.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Popularity is one reason they aren't copied, but the main reason you don't see Parker copies is because it's a much bigger and more expensive challenge to copy a Fly than a Les Paul or Strat.

Just a Parker neck alone has several features that you don't see on any other guitar and it would be very expensive for a company to do the R&D to figure how to make a neck even somewhat similair to that of a Parker.
Quote by T!AN
Popularity is one reason they aren't copied, but the main reason you don't see Parker copies is because it's a much bigger and more expensive challenge to copy a Fly than a Les Paul or Strat.

Just a Parker neck alone has several features that you don't see on any other guitar and it would be very expensive for a company to do the R&D to figure how to make a neck even somewhat similair to that of a Parker.

your nitefly is gorgeous