I keep trying to close my hotmail account, but it won't let me.This is the message it says. ( I have 2 accounts, but I can't close any of them becuase they both say this message-

There is a Microsoft e-mail account (Windows Live Hotmail) associated with your account, so you can't close your Windows Live account immediately. To close your Windows Live account, you need to close your Microsoft e-mail account first. After a period of inactivity, your Windows Live account will automatically be closed. Close your Microsoft account

and I they aren't linked ID's. But I think the problem might be becuase the other account is the one where they send you the info if u can't log in or have probalems or something. I do not know how to get rid of that either. There is an option that says"Change" but you can't delete it.

sorry for the walls of text, but hopefully u can help me out

and waiting the required 120 days or w.e. isn't an option for me.
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
You're using Hotmail....
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by tryhonesty
I keep trying to close my hotmail account, but it won't let me.This is the message it says. ( I have 2 accounts, but I can't close any of them becuase they both say this message-

There is a Microsoft e-mail account (Windows Live Hotmail) associated with your account, so you can't close your Windows Live account immediately. To close your Windows Live account, you need to close your Microsoft e-mail account first. After a period of inactivity, your Windows Live account will automatically be closed. Close your Microsoft account

and I they aren't linked ID's. But I think the problem might be becuase the other account is the one where they send you the info if u can't log in or have probalems or something. I do not know how to get rid of that either. There is an option that says"Change" but you can't delete it.

sorry for the walls of text, but hopefully u can help me out

and waiting the required 120 days or w.e. isn't an option for me.

There are some good answers. Why is waiting not an option? Just stop using it. Problem solved.
You're*
Instead of closing it, just make a new one that fits your likings.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I've tried closing several Hotmail accounts, I have to wait 90 days. I went back a year or so later and it's still open.