i know master of puppets, disposable heroes, 1st solo in fade to black, 1st solo in trapped under ice, harvester of sorrow, cowboys from hell, leper messiah, creeping death, and battery. based on these what solo should i learn next?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Blackened
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
make up your own. IMO you should only use other people solos to get a feel before you start rocking out yourself.
Something other then metallica. Branch out a little man, playing more then one particular style will help you whenever you get around to writting your own material. If your going for technical songs I suggest some of John Petrucci's stuff either his solo work or his Dream Theater work, learning his stuff has helped me out at least
The 2nd Architecture Of Aggression solo is ****ing sick (by megadeth) um...learn eruption lol
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Frank Zappa - Black Napkins. Off of the Zoot Allures album
Quote by The Philosopher
I ran my mouse pointer over a link and the pointer changed and I thought it was the grenade danger indicator from COD5 so I was trying to find a way to move away from it but couldn't, so I panicked and ran out of the room.
Quote by skwelcher
i know master of puppets, disposable heroes, 1st solo in fade to black, 1st solo in trapped under ice, harvester of sorrow, cowboys from hell, leper messiah, creeping death, and battery. based on these what solo should i learn next?

Learn a solo from a song you already know and like.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Jrsnyder881
Something other then metallica. Branch out a little man, playing more then one particular style will help you whenever you get around to writting your own material. If your going for technical songs I suggest some of John Petrucci's stuff either his solo work or his Dream Theater work, learning his stuff has helped me out at least

^ fck this guy Metallica RULE!!!!!!! hahahaha jks but Metallica do rule the metal land.

No Remorse has a killer intro solo, ridiculous fun
Quote by Jrsnyder881

As much as i love metallica i agree with this guy! Learning only metalica songs will make u good only in that specific style of solos.... Try some other solos too; Ur level must be pretty good since you can play these but I think that you will need something different.... Kirk Hammet is a great guitar player but he's always repeating himself over and over again!!! By trying something new out u'll learn things u don't see in his solos I finished
Quote by bulldozerbob
I think someone stole my Yu-Hi-Oh cards from my class draw when I was little.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm homophobic. I can't stand gays.
Even though I'm a huge fan of Kirk's and Metallica in general, seeing as you already know loads of Metallica solos, you could try something different. Alter Bridge is a bit slower and more powerful, I really like those. The Blackbird solo is rather easy to learn. Avenged Sevenfold and In Flames have a couple of nice ones as well.
Last edited by Arzei at Mar 3, 2009,
u should try some avenged sevenfold and Ac Dc... thats what im working on now and im having a blast and im a HUGE Metallica fan... also u can try corpsflowers by otep... thats a fun song to play i think
I'm the noob that takes everyone as his teacher.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp