I dont think ive ever made a thread on here and i rarely ever post in the forums at all. But i just barely uploaded my first song on here. Tell me what you think of it, recording quality and just composition in general. Thanks alot.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/adeliq/
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
i thought it was great. what do you use to record with/ drum machine?
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
yeah i dont really have the patience at this point to record the drums. To much tweaking for my liking, so i use addictive drums. And thanks alot
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
Damn man, you need some vocals on that! Seriously, it was just great. The synths really added a great layer to the already great guitars. Your tone is really good, and your riffs/solos are also awsome. There is not much for me to say because there is nothing really to complain about. The drums sounded awsome, as well.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
would propably do very well with some vocals.
otherwise it would be awesome video game music.
super smash brothers maybe.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
Awesome, love it from beginning to end. Some very good melody from the synth, one thing that caught me tho, is that the tempo change after the solo. That part is a little weird, like, some dynamic to end the solo part might have the tempo change part stand out more. The guitar is fine, maybe some changes with the rhythm section at that part??