Guys, what do you do when you want to get gear you can't try? Local music stores only really carry Bosses and Digitechs, everyone said their metal distortion pedals are no good. I'd like to try EHX and some Line 6s.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
agreed. look for clips, but after that it's more or less decide if you're willing to take a chance or not. on my experience, and assuming you're only looking at pedals which aren't too dear, it's probably worth taking a chance. just make sure you buy from a shop with a "return-if-you-don't-like-it" policy.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
IMO Line 6s Tonecores don't sound bad. And the module for the Uber Metal looks nice, judging by teh clipz.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Sorry forgot to ask, opinions on this pedal?
Quote by chip46
haven't tried it
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Why the ?
Quote by chip46
Just checked it out Guitar Center has a 30 day full return guarantee. Do you guys know if they carry Line 6 Tonecore.
Quote by chip46
Metal Muff ftw.
I was thinking also Goolz. Are they like the best metal pedal for $0-$150?
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
I was thinking also Goolz. Are they like the best metal pedal for $0-$150?

IMO, yes. It's the only metal pedal that I would buy.

I might try to pick up a used one one of these days.
Ok, thanks guys. If Goolz would buy it, it should be good. I'll have to buy used though, so I can return it.
Quote by chip46
Sorry meant to say buy new, because you usually cannot return it.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
Why the ?

just 'cos i seem to have tried very little stuff...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?