so you wake up sunday morning at 2 in the afternoon. you have some butter, bread and col pepperini pizza in your fridge to eat. what da fuck do you do? You make a mother fuckin cold pizza butter sandwhich! I made shit that and it tastes so freakin awesome. It's like buttery with cheesy at the same time.

Here are the benefits:
taste like the best shit in the world

kills your appetite for the rest of the day (for you dieters)

Do you dig?
Patient: So Doctor, lately I've been staying home more and more not really caring about the life around me, i honestly don't care about it, all I need is talk to Kensai, report bad threads and post the searchbar jokes.

Doctor: Who/What is Kensai and what are the searchbar jokes?

Patient: It's the culture of the GREAT ULTIMATE GUITAR FORUM in which I'm proudly involved.

Doctor: How often do you go on UG and for what reasons?

Patient: Well, usually the first thing I do is a searchbar joke or two than I report some noobie for spamming and finally I end pm'ing Kensai.

Doctor: Okay....what do you do on this forum?

Patient: Well, basically I discuss in the Pit my daily problems, like when I have an essay I will often ask the pit for some input, or when I'm when the last time I was looking for a job to get that marshall mg, UG suggested me to work at McDonald's which I ended up doing. Btw I'm still working there and I'm really happy, thanks to UG. Also when my dog, Slash, got ran by a car last time i posted a thread about this in the Pit and people were really supportive and stuff....

Patient: Honestly I don't need parents, the Pit is here to do everything for me

Doctor: Okay...*facepalm*
posting in an epic thread
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
... Take out the butter and the bread and you've got yourself a damn fine meal right there.
Not only do I dig, good sir, I renovate.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Myfirstpubes
so you wake up sunday morning at 2 in the afternoon. you have some butter, bread and col pepperini pizza in your fridge to eat. what da fuck do you do? You make a mother fuckin cold pizza butter sandwhich! I made shit that and it tastes so freakin awesome. It's like buttery with cheesy at the same time.

Here are the benefits:
taste like the best shit in the world

kills your appetite for the rest of the day (for you dieters)

Do you dig?

Yes, a pizza sandwich with butter on it is perfect for those of you looking to slim up before bathing-suit season.

You f-ing retard.
You're*
Here's what I do:

I wake up at 7:00 or maybe 9:30 on weekends. I eat some breakfast cereal, or maybe some oatmeal or something else that isn't nasty.

Here are the benefits:
It isn't gross and terrible for your body like cold pizza butter sandwich.
Quote by russian_shreder
Patient: So Doctor, lately I've been staying home more and more not really caring about the life around me, i honestly don't care about it, all I need is talk to Kensai, report bad threads and post the searchbar jokes.

Doctor: Who/What is Kensai and what are the searchbar jokes?

Patient: It's the culture of the GREAT ULTIMATE GUITAR FORUM in which I'm proudly involved.

Doctor: How often do you go on UG and for what reasons?

Patient: Well, usually the first thing I do is a searchbar joke or two than I report some noobie for spamming and finally I end pm'ing Kensai.

Doctor: Okay....what do you do on this forum?

Patient: Well, basically I discuss in the Pit my daily problems, like when I have an essay I will often ask the pit for some input, or when I'm when the last time I was looking for a job to get that marshall mg, UG suggested me to work at McDonald's which I ended up doing. Btw I'm still working there and I'm really happy, thanks to UG. Also when my dog, Slash, got ran by a car last time i posted a thread about this in the Pit and people were really supportive and stuff....

Patient: Honestly I don't need parents, the Pit is here to do everything for me

Doctor: Okay...*facepalm*

Someone ban this idiot.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Survivalism
Yes, a pizza sandwich with butter on it is perfect for those of you looking to slim up before bathing-suit season.

You f-ing retard.

agreed.

instead change the 2 pieces of bread for pizza and the pizza for pizza, then put butter on it, but change the butter for pizza.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
i'm telling you guys! this stuff is the shit! i bet tom cruise eats this shit!

Scientologists don't eat, don'tcha know?
First the McNastyGangBang **** and now this?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by bendystraw
Cold pizza with ranch dressing or Chubbies barbacue sauce.

I can give you some chubbies bbq.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
so you wake up sunday morning at 2 in the afternoon. you have some butter, bread and col pepperini pizza in your fridge to eat. what da fuck do you do?...
1 - Throw the goddamned bread out the window for the birds to eat.
2 - Eat the cold pizza.
3 - Smear the butter on girlfriend.
4 - ?????????
5 - PROFIT!!!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Scientologists don't eat, don'tcha know?

ghandi probably ate this shit too. he was a smart person.
Quote by angusfan16
Oh gawd. I think i just gained 50 pounds.

no man, that's just your level of awesomeness going up after you eat this shit!
Actually,
this may sound good with BBQ sauce...

And onions.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Why can't you just eat the cold pizza?
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
A-1 Sauce on green beans is good too. A side dish.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!