The overall song sound good its well mixed, good quality for the recording
the drums are midi (ezdrummer??) which sound ok the snare sounds a bit dead though, i had the same problem before, what i did was (i use acoustica mixcraft to record)
i edited the drum line in mixcraft,
normally it's represented by a piano (the drum line),
clicked on all the keys on the keyboard,
and it will give you all the possible sounds from the drums,
when i found a snare that sounded good i just moved the old snare line to the the new one

sorry if i haven't been very clear, it's hard to explain
i couldn't hear a bass a all which even if it's midi really livens up the song apart from that it's a pretty damn good cover
Check out and rate my songs in my profile if you have a moment to spare
All my Songs are Rock Influenced
Quote by Mikeboss
The overall song sound good its well mixed, good quality for the recording
the drums are midi (ezdrummer??) which sound ok the snare sounds a bit dead though, i had the same problem before, what i did was (i use acoustica mixcraft to record)
i edited the drum line in mixcraft,
normally it's represented by a piano (the drum line),
clicked on all the keys on the keyboard,
and it will give you all the possible sounds from the drums,
when i found a snare that sounded good i just moved the old snare line to the the new one

sorry if i haven't been very clear, it's hard to explain
i couldn't hear a bass a all which even if it's midi really livens up the song apart from that it's a pretty damn good cover

hey, thanks for info. I will keep this in mind during my next recording. yes, it was ezdrummer, I get what you trying to say about the snares, I will see if I can do midi editing on cubase (im not very good at it!) else I will just use the mixer to see if I can get a better snare