Hello, i got a new guitar from my parents it kinda ****ty but great guitar body, sadly my dad lost one of the saddles which it a vintage floyd rose patent. it has fine tuners and i cant find no where online to buy a new set or a new saddle. Its Hondo Formula Series 1 guitar, now im thinking about taking the whole bridge out replacing it with a floyd rose but i dont know if it possible since Vintage and floyd rose mounting places are different, and i wouldnt know where to put the locking nut, since it has a regular black nut but thinking of routing the top part to put it in but dont know if it a good idea. Got any suggestions? I want something with fine tuners but all i can find online is floyd rose, soo got any ideas what i can do?