I'm sick of writing my own backtracks to practice scales and such to. Can someone throw me a bone?
Quote by GeneralGrim
I'm sick of writing my own backtracks to practice scales and such to. Can someone throw me a bone?

*raises eyebrows*
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Write one and change the chords for when you want to practice a new scale?

You can use Guitar Pro, backing tracks don't have to be perfect for practice purposes.
I would rather not write my own, I want to be challenged. Surely there's something that fulfills my desires. Is this really that outlandish of a request?
freshbt.com
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
You can get all the backing tracks from this one Paul Gilbert album for free. It's from Silence Followed by a Deafening Roar.

I don't know where you can download but they were put online. They were supposed to be on the cd but they ****ed that up.
Last edited by Trefellin at Mar 2, 2009,
guitarbt.com isnt bad (if its still up... havent been there in forever)
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by Tomosaurus

AT YOUR SERVICE

i thought that was something else as i scrolled quickly by it
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?