Im just wondering how do you make a certain string squeal? Like in inside the fire in the beginning of the solo he does that. I just can't figure it out. Thanks.
Most likely pinch harmonics but I havent heard the song in a while, Basically you pick the string then right after hit it with the side of your thumb.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
look at Zakk Wylde videos on youtube which focus on Pinch Harmonics, i havent heard the song itself but i know that he hits them every other note so if you follow his guide he pretty much shows you how to do it every time

i followed it and now i hit them whenever i want
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
Quote by ShadeOfRage
Wow never would of guessed that, thanks man.

Yeah basically you pick the string as normal and bend then right when you pick the string hit it with the side of your thumb. Theres tons of how to's on youtube to learn it.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
if you mean a pinch harmonic, i think the technique is pinch the string rest your thumb lightly on the string to get the harmonic and then bend the string.
Lots of lessons you'll find here on UG, but if im honest,im not the one to preach, i can't do this often

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."