Are their any UGers that want to start their own website or already have their own website?

I'm starting a few soon. I'm also considering purchasing an already established website making revenue.
Ideally, this will give me a full-time income on the web within a year. Currently I only make a few dollars a month from Adsense on a stupid blog, but it's better than nothing.

If anyone wants to possibly make one together let me know!

Also, show me your sites!

Right now I'm still in talks with a few programmers for my serious projects.
We'd make great pets.
Quote by montyburns
Are their any UGers that want to start their own website or already have their own website?

I'm starting a few soon. I'm also considering purchasing an already established website making revenue.
Ideally, this will give me a full-time income on the web within a year. Currently I only make a few dollars a month from Adsense on a stupid blog, but it's better than nothing.

If anyone wants to possibly make one together let me know!

Also, show me your sites!

Right now I'm still in talks with a few programmers for my serious projects.

Is That Google Adsense?

chocolatethunder09.weebly.com
I have a website for my music projects which is OOC at the moment. good luck though man, that ship sailed a long ass time ago.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Haustinj
Is That Google Adsense?

chocolatethunder09.weebly.com

Yeah. I haven't tried any of the other options such as Yahoo, BidVertiser, or AdBrite.
We'd make great pets.
My hosting went down (friend was hosting it for 1 year because I made his site. (aka; equal to what his site was worth...he only wanted a basic site)

http://kanzendesigns.com

Self-renewing domain so nobody takes it (Kanzen="Perfect" in Japanese)

You can probably find pictures (from google or something) of cache of the old pages.

I have a new design I'm coding out, buying my own hosting in 3-4 months when my pooper scooper business kicks up a little. (That, or I may start Beginner Guitar Lessons)

Please add me if as a friend I helped! (I like to think I'm a friendly person)
Last edited by Invokke_Havokk at Mar 2, 2009,
I own a website where people are anonymous in sharing their dream experiences, and people can post interpretations.

I own it, but I no longer manage it.
I was that guy who sold a million pixels for 2 million dollars.

Does anyone seriosly still make money through websites that haven't been around since 1999?
Quote by CoreysMonster

Does anyone seriosly still make money through websites that haven't been around since 1999?

It happens, but it's pretty rare. Best bet is to sell something, or start a webcomic.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
It happens, but it's pretty rare. Best bet is to sell something, or start a webcomic.

to the funny-making machine!
Quote by CoreysMonster

You bet they do!

Very few become "set for life" off of it, but I'd be happy even bringing in $5,000-$50,000 extra a year. That is still very possible.

I'm not looking to be a billionaire from the web, I only intend to use it as a way to gain some investment capital for other real-life ventures I have my hand in.
We'd make great pets.
Quote by montyburns
You bet they do!

Very few become "set for life" off of it, but I'd be happy even bringing in $5,000-$50,000 extra a year. That is still very possible.

I'm not looking to be a billionaire from the web, I only intend to use it as a way to gain some investment capital for other real-life ventures I have my hand in.

examples?