Page 1 of 3
Anyone else hate Will Ferrell and think that he's not funny at all? And if anyone does think he's funny please inform me of what i must not be able to see, because i have yet to break a smile at this "comedian"
Anchorman was good.
Step Brothers was alright.
Bewitched...

But in honesty, I don't think he'd give a crap about what some kid thought of his material lol. He's making money money than everyone in the Pit right now, put together.
Quote by LeadSalad182
Anyone else hate Will Ferrell and think that he's not funny at all? And if anyone does think he's funny please inform me of what i must not be able to see, because i have yet to break a smile at this "comedian"

Nobody ever said he was a comedian. Not ever. He's an actor.
You're*
He's the funniest guy ever.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Survivalism
Nobody ever said he was a comedian. Not ever. He's an actor.

An actor whose job is to get laughs. It's just a different medium of comedy.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
If by not funny at all you mean funniest man on Earth, than yes, I do!

Colossal this.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
He used to be good before he got typecast into the same idiot he portrays in every single movie. Now he is not very funny at all.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Used to be good.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by classicguy

have you seen taladega nights??

If he has, that would warrant him saying he's not funny. But Anchorman was full of epic, epic win.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Anchorman WAS GOLD I TELL YOU!
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Hit n Miss for me.

The C.L.I.T. sketch he did on Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is hilarious, especially the out takes
hes hilarious. watch elf to see what i mean. hes a dick in person though, so i personally hate him
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Stand-up comedians are not the only kind of comedians.

I thought Anchorman was pretty good, but it gets annoying when he plays pretty much the same character in every movie. Now he's just annoying.
Quote by TCMike
An actor whose job is to get laughs. It's just a different medium of comedy.

No...an actor's job is to act.
You're*
Quote by DempseyPunk
hes hilarious. watch elf to see what i mean. hes a dick in person though, so i personally hate him

Elf, Talladega Nights, Anchorman, Old School, and step Brothers are his best IMO.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 2, 2009,

This is all I have to post.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Step brothers mean anything to you, Semi Pro? Not even when they do the alley oop?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by crackerpleaz
Stand-up comedians are not the only kind of comedians.

Yeah? And blood is thicker than water.

Aren't we making nonsensical statements that have absolutely nothing to do with the current topic of discussion?
You're*
Clearly never seen the "more cowbell" skit off saturday night live if you think hes not funny.
Quote by Scary Cow
Clearly never seen the "more cowbell" skit off saturday night live if you think hes not funny.

I was gonna say that. If you haven't seen it, I advise each and every one of you to look up the blue oyster cult skit from snl.
I love him on SNL as Alex Trebec.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Hated Talladega Knights and most of his other movies, but Stepbrothers is the funniest movie I've ever seen. Boats and hoes!
Outside Anchorman and Oldschool, he is jjust standard actor with more charisma while filming. He is a good actor, but his parts arent very funny. Oldschool and Anchorman are hilarious and amazingly great. Not just his parts, but they were probably his best out of the most recent.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
He used to be good before he got typecast into the same idiot he portrays in every single movie. Now he is not very funny at all.

That's kind of how I feel. He was pretty good on SNL, and had one or two movies where he was good (was never my favorite, but never someone who adamantly pissed me off, y'know?), but now he plays the same idiot every time. It's gotten so old; whenever I see a movie with Will Ferrel in it, I cringe. He pisses me off now. He always plays this obnoxious jackass who's supposed to be heartwarming. Fuck that. I can't stand seeing him now.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Survivalism
Yeah? And blood is thicker than water.

Aren't we making nonsensical statements that have absolutely nothing to do with the current topic of discussion?

No. Someone said that he's not a comedian; he's an actor. It seemed to me as if they were under the impression that one could not be an actor, and at the same time, be a comedian.
Old School was funny as sh*t IMO. Talladega Nights made me hate the french even more (NASCAR is American godammit!), Anchoman was the best that he did, and i did NOT need to see his balls in Step Brothers.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
He could play the same dude for the rest of my life and I would still find it hard not to pee my pants watching his movies.
Old School and Anchorman were the only two movies he was in that i liked

everything else was a pretty big meh
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
The only movie I've seen him in and enjoyed is Stranger Than Fiction. Also, I notice everyone seems to be conveniently forgetting that horrible ice-skating movie he did.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Page 1 of 3