(preferably Calvert County), I need a singer/guitarist. I play ok lead guitar but awesome rythm so lead would be better. Anyway, I can't find anyone at school who can sing our music. We're a thrash/old skool metal band who sometimes does covers. So if your in Calvert County and can sing like KEA James Hetfeild, PM me, or comment.
Thanks!
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Last edited by Mad Mike 829 at Mar 2, 2009,
Hey man, name's Patrick. I live on Fort Belvoir in NoVA (i'm only about 50 miles from Calvert County). I'm a tad older than you (23), but would love to get together and jam just to see how things mesh. Shoot me a message if you're interested man. Oh yeah, he he, silly me. I'm a rhythm/lead guitarist myself and dabble in the universe of vocals.
Hey what's up. My name is Miguel. I live near Annapolis. I play lead guitar and I'm a decent singer. I'm 19 years old. I'm into Metallice, john 5, System of a down, Pual Gilbert, and Yngwie Malmsteem. E-mail me if your interested. I can't find anyone to jam with and i have hours of original material.
MIke Williams from clinton(prince goerges county) play guitar boutta start drivin round the summer time. if u got the patience i can work witchu