So my last thread was ignored, and buried deep within the confines of the GG&A forum... So, here we go again:

I'm an amp noob so I need help with this:

I need a suitable replacement for my B-52's Footswitch. (amp in sig)

I need a fix for my gain pot on my amp, it snapped off with the knob and the shaft of the pot. Will any pot work with for it?

thanks in advance!
You could probably buy a footswitch on Ebay. And the pot has a specific vaule that it needs replaced with. As far as the pot goes if you don't know what your doing, take it to a tech! The pot will probably cost $5.00 and the labor shouldn't be beyond $40 or 50.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I'm in a bit of a bind as far as techs go... I actually took it to one about 2 months ago( the only one in my area) and I just got it back 2 weeks ago... did I mention he lied about working on it, and when I went to pick it up the guy there said the tech hadn't even looked at it yet? so yeah...

I checked online and they don't seem to have a foot switch for it. not on ebay, amazon or anywhere...

I'll check the value of the pot and get my brother to help me with it, he knows a lot about this stuff.

Is there any other brand of foot switches that will work with mine? I found a couple "universal" ones but I'm not sure about them...
I believe that any universal footswitch will work as long as you get the right type (latching or non-latching). Don't quote me on that though.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
latching means that you press it once and it stays on correct? I'm sorry I really am a noob at this stuff... I'm good at fixing stuff, just not crazy amp lingo haha
Just out of curiousity what how many buttons does your footswitch have? Does it just change the channels or does it control your reverb and F/X loop also?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.