Page 1 of 5
So, i was wondering what the best school pranks you have either
Seen,Heard,or thought of.

Tell the U.G. Community about the Dumbest or maybe the Best pranks ever.

The Best one so far that has happend at my High School since i have been there was someone(s) glued every lock in the guys locker room.

Thanks to them, school bought new ones. No Old LOCKS!

Other then that it was funny as hell.
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Take out the locking nut on ur guitar man! That way u can tune whenever!

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
Burn a lower case T on the field, meaning "Time to Graduate" of course.
Call me Jack
This could easily get you in trouble, but....throw things at teachers while standing in a big group of people, then run away.
A couple years ago some kids stole a Frish's Big Boy statue and put it in the middle of our school.
Member #5 of the Official Conan O'Brien Club; PM Tom Trendy to join
>__> my school last year just had fire alarms pulled everywhere. now access to a stairwell down into our commons area is locked[area that allows access to other parts of school downstairs etc.]

they got mad and lied saying a firetruck was rushing and ran into another car.
Quote by srv_king

haha our seniors brought 3 sheep into our school and spray painted the numbers 1,2, and 4 on them. so they spent FOREVER searching for sheep #3
A friend of mine Decided to capitalize Random letters in his Threads.
Pretty cool, Eh?

80th best UGer
My uncle put a cherry bomb in a toilet on the last day of school his senior year in high school and blew up the toilet. He was suspended for the rest of the day.
Millons of bouncy balls in a trash can, tip the trash can over during passing periods and watch all hell break loose.

EDIT: Not really a prank, but last day of school last year some dude threw a water balloon at my friend and got water all over his backpack. So in retaliation he threw a water balloon at him. Except it didn't break.

And it hit him in the nuts.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Last edited by ConeShred at Mar 2, 2009,
Cows will walk up stairs, but they are too scared to walk downstairs. Use your imagination.

Hint: getting the cow back downstairs requires tranquilizer
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Gretsch G6118T Anniversary
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender Showmaster

Peavey Valveking Half Stack

My YouTube Channel
Someone let pigeons loose in our school
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
Well I know what i'm gonna do.
1. Streak for senior run
2. THere's this big flat screen tv in the front hall of the school. It displays stuff like current going ons in the school. I'm going to hijack it and loop a German Shiza video. On top of that, I imagine they'll spend more time trying to figure out how to turn it off from the source then just turn the tv off
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
haha our seniors brought 3 sheep into our school and spray painted the numbers 1,2, and 4 on them. so they spent FOREVER searching for sheep #3

That's just evil.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Last edited by millerdrr at Mar 2, 2009,
There's this game we play in class where whoever stays standing up for the longest without getting a detention wins and if you get a detention you get disqualified last year we had our championships held during a test.
There were three of us left including me and then one guy sat down and then i got disqualified so he won.
Other games we play includes throwing a bottle around with crushed ice inside while the teacher isn't looking and when they look around pretend nothings going on, oh god this is fun when you throw it as hard as you can.

And this one could probably be made into a game but my mate snuck out the window in class came around and through the door and sat back down, he got around 2 times before the teacher asked how he got outside.

Only little fun things to do when your bored
We luv to take paper rip em up stick it in our mouth and throw at the teacher. My biology teacher is stupid to relize its the whole class. Hehe we made her let the F Bomb go. 2 kids got suspended. =P

Just last week we decided to piss her off and the class so we put high pitch on using 80% of everones phone then had Farting noices and Sex sounds going off. When she looked we turned em off. Such a Dumbass

One last thing we stuck gum in her book spelling F*ck You!
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
Our school had a police officer that patrolled on a golf cart. We stole it and took it to the drama theater turned it up and left it there for him to find.

Also the last year we were there someone put up sighs on the doors that said. 'Use other door ->' All around the whole school.
Quote by Xaxu
Our school had a police officer that patrolled on a golf cart. We stole it and took it to the drama theater turned it up and left it there for him to find.

Also the last year we were there someone put up sighs on the doors that said. 'Use other door ->' All around the whole school.

That reminds me of another good one. A couple years back a few seniors at another high school went to the school at night, found a parked car, took it apart, and reassembled it again in one of the classrooms.

It was hilarious.
*A list of all my gear*

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Quote by ConeShred
That reminds me of another good one. A couple years back a few seniors at another high school went to the school at night, found a parked car, took it apart, and reassembled it again in one of the classrooms.

It was hilarious.

I see your car and raise you a Miata in the parking lot on cenderblocks, and one Mexican falling from the top of the gymnasium.
That reminds me of another prank.

Some seniors decided to confuse many of the students by putting up signs on doors at the school.

For math they would put a sign up saying, Students for room 83 Go to Gym then on another door Students for room 104 go to Drama Room...And at the end of it it says Fogging in proccess.

They did it to try to confuce us Freshmen. =P
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid
One time I lit a handful of loose gunpowder on the hallway... It made a pretty big mushroom cloud... It was AWESOME! and I got away with it!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Xaxu
I see your car and raise you a Miata in the parking lot on cenderblocks, and one Mexican falling from the top of the gymnasium.

I fold, and bow to you, Xaxu.
*A list of all my gear*

For grad day we filled up like a million balloons and went to every classroom and threw it at the teachers.
Thats about it
27mMoV31II7.a2
Last edited by Antimage27 at Mar 2, 2009,
Well, my school hasn't quite got the stories above, but we do have something that is Spreading everywhere: Turtling.

It's when you take someone's backpack when they aren't looking, take out all of their books, turn their backpack inside out, put their books back in, and zip it close. It doesn't sound that funny, but it is when you see kids walking in the halls carrying their inside-out backpacks, or when people zip-tie the zippers together so they can't open them.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by ConeShred

I fold, and bow to you, Xaxu.

hehe, i got a couple more to put up but how do you sig? I want that one!
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

UNORIGINAL

DoTheEdit:

Not really a prank, just something I did. In a class I had at a different building, I got to make stickers (it was a print class) that said **** like "owned." "Cry emo kid Cry" "Join Cutting Club" and one had a robot on it, and I had like 300 of each, and went around school and plastered them everywhere, I actually met my ex through one of them..haha.
I also gave some to other people and they apparently ended up around the town on stop signs and buildings and ****.

Kind of funny to me I guess.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Last edited by DoTheEvolution at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

Lol really?
If i was in your school id be like "cool...sheeps... peace"
27mMoV31II7.a2
a couple of years back some year 12's dressed as Special Forces guys for their last day of school and went room to room with home made smoke bombs and water pistols, it was pretty funny because they would do it properly, as in full military room clearing. then at the end of the day on the oval they spelled out in fire crackers "school cleared by task force 69, **** you all!" and the 69 was well.........use your imagination.

during an exam last year some kid went to the toilet, recorded him whacking off, came back then played the noise of him whacking off in the middle of the exam.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I just remembered another one!

Last year the seniors took all the dead cats from the biology lab and hung them from trees all around the school.
Quote by srv_king

South Park?

A classic

Take two pigs
Paint the number one on one of them and the number three on the other
once your done let them loose in the school
they hopefully will be caught
once they catch those two they will look for the one with number two on it

people will fall for it
I bet $5
that someone in on it will fall for the trick as well

people are stupid like that
Go back in time and use modern technology to make yourself out to be some kind of god or something. Enslave humanity
Good times.

Sometimes I wake up screaming. Then I find out there is a knife in my chest Its a good reason to scream

Take two pigs
Paint the number one on one of them and the number three on the other
once your done let them loose in the school
they hopefully will be caught
once they catch those two they will look for the one with number two on it

people will fall for it
I bet $5
that someone in on it will fall for the trick as well

people are stupid like that

Totally

Btw, do you not read what other people write?

And my school is so boring, no pranks at all.
DeVillains!
A year after I graduated, the next senior class at my high school used a ton of weedkiller and "drew" an enormous penis and balls across the entire length of the school's football field.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
At my old school, before my time, a group of people picked up the headmasters (small, lightweight) car, and making steps out of tables, managed to place it neatly on the roof of one of the buildings.

Best in my time was when the whole year grouped together and moved all of the school furniture they could lay their hands on into the tennis courts, in neat piles.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
my friends and i got a syringe and super glue and filled all the locks on all the doors. we all got the day off...it was made up eventually, but it was still a good day.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

this is genius
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Page 1 of 5