Hey guys,

Since it seems no one on here lives in NH and i have a pretty hectic schedule and do most of my jamming at odd times when my friends cant really jam with me, i was wondering if you guys want help me with an online band.

I can play lead or rhythym guitar doesnt really matter, and i need another guitarist, a bass player, vocalist, and drummer. If you play keyboard and want to join thats fine but youll most likely need to make up your own parts.

This is an experimental thing so its first come first serve, no set experience necessary but you must be willing to practice and open to lots of music, otherwise anyone welcome.

We will play mostly covers, but if you have an original song with parts written up then we can try those to. Like I said open to a lot of things as this is kind of an experiment.

Thanks in advance!!!
yeah sure what you have in mind, i like anything from megadeth to zeppelin to clapton to bb king
thanks esp. Ya im open to pretty much anything, although ive gotta say lately ive been more into the megadeth/a7x/bfmv/atreyu type of music.

so i assume you would be the other guitarist? Lead or rhythym, or does it matter to you?
ill play guitar
Mah Geah:
The Dreaded T-Bird
Ampeg BA115
Boss Bass Synth
Boss Bass Overdrive
Blue Steel Strings
Clayton Picks
Monster Cables

Coheed and Cambria: Rush, Iron Maiden, and Star Wars had a baby.
I can play synths as well as program good sounding orchestra instruments (such as violins), additional synth types, and ethnic instruments. I am all for writing some synths over already created songs as well, though I would suggest playing something nice and atmospheric instead of standard "rock n roll."
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Ulalume that's sounds great. Assuming you're still interested you're in.

And fiesta if ESP doesn't get back to me by tomorrow you're in for guitar so I'll let you know.

Still need drums vocals and bass!!!
Only A Beginner But I Can Play. Needs Some Other Musicians To "practice" With Online
I can play bass
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
Lead Or Rhythm, I Have A Vintage Metal Axxe Wraith, Nice Colour Too. N I Use A Line 6 Spider Iii 15, Plus A Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Pedal When Needed
Lead Or Rhythm, I Have A Vintage Metal Axxe Wraith, Nice Colour Too. N I Use A Line 6 Spider Iii 15, Plus A Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Pedal When Needed
Alright prizefighter I'll give jlt a day to respond otherwise you're in. Same goes for you 1nonly. Fiesta and ESP have 1 more day or you're in
cool Im in
My Gear
Guitars:

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ok good deal JLT that's you and me for sure so far. Sorry prizefighter but if for whatever reason we need an extra bass or something you'll have first dibs.

As it stands now the line up is as follows:

Guitar 1: jbz93
Guitar 2: TBD
Bass: JLT
Drums: TBD
Vocals: TBD
Synth: Ulalume if you're still interested
Indeed, I am still interested (assuming the song selection is appropriate for synths and orchestra type stuff).

Drums are also not that vital to begin recording, either (just so you know). Or vocals, for that matter. I may be able to do vocals, by the way, depending on the song (and mostly depending on whether or not my gear decides to cooperate and work properly). If you want to hear some clean vocals, check out the song "A Lynching" in my profile. I can also do whispered vocals and screams. My voice isn't exactly the epitome by any means, but I can sing effectively enough to function (if needed).

Ok ulalume well right now I've got someone on drums and two guitarist and a bass player plus you on synth. So as you said we don't really need a vocalist per say so I guess we can start recording. I'm thinking maybe a song like a little piece of heaven by a7x should be good to icorporate everyone with the orchestra part and all but if you have any songs you want to do let me know.

VOCALIST POSITION STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Also inquiries for guitarists still being accepted
that song is way too short, lets pick something longer!

hahaha just kidding
My Gear
Guitars:

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Haha ya jlt I was actually debating as to whether it might be to "short" for our first song. But I actually changed my mind. Well still do that one eventually but I figure well start off with something really simple to start pff with to see where everyones at and to work out any kinks we might have. I was figuring maybe warmness on the soul. I'll run that by everyone individually to get some feedback and if everyones good well start working
I would suggest asking the guitarists what song they would be capable of playing. They are usually the most difficult instrument in a song.

Well I'm one of the guitarists and Warmness is a very simple song with the piano as the most difficult part so if you can play it were set
I have an electric drumset that I've been wanting to do some recordings with, if you need a drummer, I'm up to it
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i play guitar. we should start a hardcore band that sounds like black sabbath and have a lot of stoner parts and heavy riffs. or a band that sounds like trash talk and just be really angry,
I could try vocals......... depends on what songs though.......

my voice is kind of weird though see in my profile..

And I play drums and guitar.
Last edited by rockfan7 at Mar 13, 2009,