Can anyone recommend me some good clean boost pedal? Nothing to overdrive my amp, but just to boost overdriven tone I already have without coloring it. To get more of what I have.

Anyone? I have a TS9 but it doesn't stay clean, and there's always that extra color it puts in that I don't like.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
If you want cheap, then EHX Nano LPB. But put it up past 12, and it'll start adding gain and a little noise.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Keeley Katana, Nick Greer sonic boom clean boost, Durham electronics sex drive, Effector 13 punch love plus, KADEN effects Pavo booster, VOODOO Lab sparkle drive and XOTIC RC booster. Just a few off the top of my head!

Some Around $100.00 some around $300.00 Just depends on what you want to pay.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
those are all boosts that will add some gain...you can always get a volume pedal and put in the effects loop
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
not trying to be dick at all but why would he want an EQ if he doesnt want to change his tone at all
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
A boost is always going to change your tone in some way, and you can use an EQ as a mild boost.

Don't judge me.
well that is exactly why i suggested a volume pedal, which is not a boost, in the effects loop so it wont change his tone at all....which according to the first post is what he wants...but lets just leave it at that
isnt there a mod you can do to the ts9?
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by Otsugua713
well that is exactly why i suggested a volume pedal, which is not a boost, in the effects loop so it wont change his tone at all....which according to the first post is what he wants...but lets just leave it at that

truth, but i figured I'd throw in another option. for sh*ts and giggles.

Don't judge me.
I didn't think volume pedals went beyond unity gain, either way, rocking it to the correct position can be tricky.

I've heard great things about the xotic rc booster: http://www.proguitarshop.com/product.php?ProductID=87&CategoryID=15
and the catlinbread serrano picoso: http://www.proguitarshop.com/product.php?ProductID=416&CategoryID=15

For 40 bucks the LPB1 does a pretty good job, especially in the loop.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Otsugua713

That would just reduce his volume. Volume pedals don't boost volume at all.

MXR Microamp
BBE Boosta Grande
or an EQ pedal
If you look up the Catalinbread Serrano Picosso you might be intrigued. It's a really tiny boutique pedal that will give you tons of boost if you want, but keep it below 12 and it won't drive the amp, just make you louder.
Quote by forsaknazrael
That would just reduce his volume. Volume pedals don't boost volume at all.

of course they dont...unless you set the master volume on your amp to your desired needs while the volume pedal is on the heel up position...when you need more volume you just rock it down.
If you are on budget a Bad Monkey is pretty clean for $50 with the gain on 0. IbanezPsycho did a mod to it recently where he made it even cleaner. He's been thru a ton of ODs (where I have not) and he swears by the BM as a clean boost.
I use the EHX LPB-1. Nice and simple, 1 knob and 1 switch, through the FX Loop and it does a very nice clean boost. It does suck a little bit of tone but if you have your amp turned up quite a lot you don't notice as much.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by theoreticmusic
If you want cheap, then EHX Nano LPB. But put it up past 12, and it'll start adding gain and a little noise.

i think this is a misconception about the LPB adding gain of it's own. I believe it's because past halfway it goes beyond the preamp headroom on a lot of amps and causes it to distort, rather than the pedal adding it's own dirt. I'm sure i saw a video on youtube where someone completely cranked one into a solid state amp with very low gain on the clean channel and it stayed totally clean.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Keeley Katana is the best clean boost I have ever played. If you want something a little less expensive, try an MXR Micro Amp . I disagree with the comment above about the Bad Monkey. Don't use a pedal made specifically designed for a crunchy overdrive (even with low to no gain set) for a 'clean' boost. Even if you cut back the gain on the Bad monkey, your still going to get a muddy boost. Bad monkey isnt TBP either, which means your signal will be getting cut, which contradicts what your trying to do with a clean boost.

I have played the Catalinbread Serrano Picosso as well, but its boutique-pedal expensive, and still not as good as the Keeley Katana
Quote by forsaknazrael
^Too much trouble. That seems a little counter productive or something, IMO.

well that doest mean it wont work....and when it comes to my sound i dont believe in things such as "too much trouble"...my sound deserves all the trouble in the world
Quote by Senior13a11s
Keeley Katana is the best clean boost I have ever played. If you want something a little less expensive, try an MXR Micro Amp . I disagree with the comment above about the Bad Monkey. Don't use a pedal made specifically designed for a crunchy overdrive (even with low to no gain set) for a 'clean' boost. Even if you cut back the gain on the Bad monkey, your still going to get a muddy boost. Bad monkey isnt TBP either, which means your signal will be getting cut, which contradicts what your trying to do with a clean boost.

I have played the Catalinbread Serrano Picosso as well, but its boutique-pedal expensive, and still not as good as the Keeley Katana

That's cool. There are plenty of folks that would consider this a low budget clean boost. It is certainly not a Catelinbread. Mine add tightness btw not mud. I was just throwin out the cheap alternative.

Here is IbanezPsycho's BM mod thread.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1034068

Quote by Otsugua713
well that doest mean it wont work....and when it comes to my sound i dont believe in things such as "too much trouble"...my sound deserves all the trouble in the world

It's just backwards-logic. Why would I set my amp to a higher volume, then turn it down with a volume pedal? You'll also have to make the volume pedal lock into place when it reaches your minimum volume level. You don't want it to go quieter than that, of course...
well there are volumes pedals with a minimun level knob so you can adjust that
yeah it probably is but hey, whatever works
MXR MC-401
The cleanest boost imaginable

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦