Ok, last week i bought a blackheart little giant half-stack from a guy here, i got him to throw in the MXR Carbon Copy and a Vox V847A Wah pedal. I paid $325+shipping=$385.... I'm starting to think should i sell both of these pedals and fund for something else?? The only other pedal i have is a boss ds-1...mainly i play classic rock, punk rock, 80s rock. I'm wondering if i should sell these two pedals and instead buy something like a chorus or a reverb..what do you think??

Should i keep them because i'm sure i'll find a place for them SOMETIME in my career, or sell and buy something i could use now?
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic DG-22 Ebony
Bugera 6262 combo
Blackheart Little Giant Half-stack
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
they're both pretty solid pedals. i'd keep them both if i were you.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
At least keep the Carbon Copy. Heck, keep the wah too. Always good to have an assortment of pedals. Just save separately for the other pedals/gear you need.
I'm just having a hard time using these pedals..I can't find any songs that incorporate these pedals so i was wondering if i could use my money elsewhere.
My Gear
Bugera 6262 combo
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Songs? Jeez louise! Just throw them in wherever you like. That is why a cover is a cover.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
^make your OWN music!! wah is always fun to mix in with muting on clean to get that funk sound, and of course spicing up solos. short delay will help with those OD'd leads as well.

experiment a lot. i feel bad that you already feel kinda 'bleh' about the pedals...i hope you're enjoying the amp alot at least!!

a little delay can go a long way.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
No i love the gear it 100 times better than what i had, i was just wondering if a chorus would suite me better. Like i said above though i'm sure i would get a Wah and Delay someday anyways.

i'll take your guys advice and just throw them in whenever i want
My Gear
Bugera 6262 combo
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
hey man, i know what you mean.

i'd rather have a chorus/digital delay than wah and analog delay. it's understandable. you should be able to sell those (if you really see fit) and make a decent profit or whatever, seeing that you got them for so low. that's the beauty of doing great deals and doing them at an economic time such as this .
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Ha i know what you mean.

Hows the Agile Les Paul?? I was thinking of buying one of those but decided against it and instead bought my epiphone. My brother is in the market for a guitar though and was thinking Agile would be a good brand for him.
My Gear
Bugera 6262 combo
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
tbh, i believe an Agile would beat out epiphone in that price range. my AL3000 is prolly better than a custom Epi, more bang for your buck, and not made in China lol. made in Korea i believe. i LOVE it!! next time, go agile, for real.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
I probably would have if i knew a little more about the company, didn't realize they were considered 'better'. I'll let my brother know though he should get one of those. I love my Les Paul though no matter what brand it is =D
My Gear
Bugera 6262 combo
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
^well that's kinda the thing, what's considered better is definitely subjective, if you love your LP then that's what matters.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
I'll have to try that setting out
My Gear
Bugera 6262 combo
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station