So for my Latin class I had to translate a story (pretty short one actually) and come up with a "theme" for it and redo it with that scene and those characters (for example, have the story take place in the starwars universe)

Problem is I am stumped on to what to do the theme on and have it not be uber fricken lame. I have good faith in the pit that they can spice up my assignment

Plot Summary:

A soothsayer and a freedman(who serves the soothersayer) are speaking of the king. The soothsayer says that the emperor told him to murder the king because he annoys him often. The soothsayer after asking the freedman's advice, ordered the freedman to do this task for him by using a poison cup the freedman own's.
Quote by -tempest-
who cares if it's lame. does it really matter if your story iz teh fockin coolest one.

True, but I like to not bore the **** outta my class. lol
Do street gangsters at their mob leader's place.

lol
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Do street gangsters at their mob leader's place.

lol

The group that went already did that exact thing actually.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
True, but I like to not bore the **** outta my class. lol

half of them are probally asleep anyways, do whatever your teacher wants because in the end no one cares. they just wanna sleep, haha.
A Sideswipe and a Blurr(who serves the Sideswipe) are speaking of the Megatron. The Sideswipe says that the Optimus Prime told him to murder the Megatron because he annoys him often. The Sideswipe after asking the Blurr's advice, ordered the Blurr to do this task for him by using a poison oil-cup the blurr's own.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
A Sideswipe and a Blurr(who serves the Sideswipe) are speaking of the Megatron. The Sideswipe says that the Optimus Prime told him to murder the Megatron because he annoys him often. The Sideswipe after asking the Blurr's advice, ordered the Blurr to do this task for him by using a poison oil-cup the blurr's own.

Pretty nice dude, thanks
Does the pope s*** in the woods?

Just put that.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic