*If you can give me some constructive criticism, I will be happy to critique your stuff as well*

So yes... yes I have been playing guitar for a while. The only problem is that I have attention problems, so actually learning anything is quite hard for me. I have been trying to get a lot better recently though.

My cover is in my profile. And just beware that it's full of mistakes. I plan on working more on the song and re-recording it. I just wanted to get something up there for some sense of accomplishment.

If you have any tips or suggestions please let me know.
And I'm actually quite terrible at finger-picking, it's just one of my favorite songs.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Last edited by Gigatiran at Mar 3, 2009,
Thanks CroneR. I plan on fixing the mistakes, I just need something tangible for now.
I'll definitely tone down the percussion as well.

I left you some feedback too.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
sounds good, but a bit on the fast side... I'll throw up a quick version in a minute. After you hit the sustained chords, you are just plucking it too fast, almost like a folk guitar or banjo. It's kinda cool but too fast for the actual song. It should be rolling.

Good effort though. Don't hide behind effects. Practice to get it right.

Check my profile in a minute for my take on it.
Well the only problem that I'm having is that I'm following the tab exactly. I know that in the actual version instead of picking some of the notes, he's strumming them with his index finger, but I'm having trouble with that. Thanks for the advice, I'll listen in just a minute.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

That sounds great, I'm definitely going to take all of this into consideration. I'll work on it and record it again tomorrow.

I gotta get some sleep now.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella