im starting to delve into this technique alot more now and was wondering if anybody knows any riffs or exercises to help me practice this technique? im mostly just looking at six finger taps
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
Bloodmeat (Protest the Hero) chorus/interlude. Though I think it might only be 4 or 5 fingers.
but that might be too slow or basic.
The Dissentience and Palms Read have good, fast, practice taps, but again it is 4-5 fingers

(hey, this is applicable for the thread, not just fanboyism, hehe!)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
i actually got the idea to start practicing it more by learning the tapping in limb from limb actually
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
sometimes when I'm learning how to do something new like this, I'll write my own exersise lick for it and practice that. Try putting it in powertab, so you can plan how you'll play it once you get the technique down.
When i first started the first thing i learned was the intro to norwegian wood (the victor wotten). Not the hard part, just the part where he plays the A, B, and C on the E string and plays 16 and 14 on the C and G string (or in your case G and D). After that i learned that synth part in knights of cydane (or however its spelt) from muse, that was a great challenge. IMO, any of these 2 will be a great start, and after you got those, try mastering norwegian wood fully, that will really get you into some advanced tapping