I just got a new studio apartment and its the first time im living by my self, with the exception of my awesome cat Cornholio.

anyways i been living with a roommates for the pass 3 yrs and i notice other than my guitar and amp theirs nothing in the apartment.

im in a really tight budget so what do you guys recommend?

problems i calculated i can wasted about 50$ a month with out becoming homeless or starve, also i dont drive or know anyone that would help me out with a car.

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
Last edited by Nagashiro at Mar 3, 2009,
Ikea. You can buy an entire apartment's worth of furniture for under $300.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Nagashiro
im in a really tight budget so what do you guys recommend?

...for what?
You're*
A lot of people on from chicago tonight!! maybe I'll come crash you're studio some time
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Go on craigslist and find a bunch of people giving away couches. Get like, 7 and then you're set
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
Go on craigslist and find a bunch of people giving away couches. Get like, 7 and then you're set

I'd be so afraid to buy used furniture.

Think of how many peeps could have fcked on that couch?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
lucky bastard, i want my own pad

Idk if Goodwill is up in that area, but if it is... GO and buy **** there.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
What Chair said. Craigslist is awesome for this stuff.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/

**** if TS doesn't I am haha
Quote by MetalMegaMan
lucky bastard, i want my own pad

Idk if Goodwill is up in that area, but if it is... GO and buy **** there.

It is
Oh and i dont drive or have a car haha

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal