This thread is mainly aimed at people who have a rh g3 series but any other help would be appreciated also

on my amp the gain is pretty high. though i dont like the type of metal gain it is. its more of a thrash sorta sound excpet more muddy i guess. is there a way i can get more of a hardcore sound like parkway drive or a metal sound like in flames or divine heresy? thanks
An EQ will help you contour your sound, seems like that's what your looking for. People seem to like MXR's models.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
would it help me be able to hear myself at band prac more? i used my metal core last time and i couldnt hear myself over the other guitarist no matter what my volume was on. can it change my sound that much? froma muddy thrashy kinda sound to a hardcore/metal kinda sound?
my other guitarist has got a maxwatt hiwatt combo + quadbox and a metal zone (normally not much of a fan) but hes got a really killer sound and can hear it so easily. its quite trebly but not TOO trebly and heaps of gain :\ gunna be hard to match