Have any of you heard of this Guy I just saw him today on the Tv he is very funny.
not as good as george carlin, but still very funny.

well his stuff is all over youtube if you havent heard his stuff before, and you dont mind some off color jokes, you should check him out.
Last edited by Darkice at Mar 3, 2009,
I tried to watch his new special on comedy central "pimpin' pimpin" but he said fuck about every 5 seconds for about 10 minutes at time. So I don't enjoy him because I could never hear the joke due to the bleeping.
i bet his mum does
like him that is
Some Like It Hot...

Gibson Angus Young Signature SG
Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique
Gibson Faded 3 Pickup Flying V
Some Line 6 Amp...

...Some Like It Not Quite So Hot!
yeah, he's pretty funny... and no apostrophe needed on "like's"... And a comma is needed after Katt Williams... Damn, I hate how much bad grammar bugs me
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
I like Katt Williams a lot, but yeah...airing one of his specials censored is about as pointless as bringing Slimfast to Somalia.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
he is as funny as a 10 year old boy that wont shut the **** up
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Darkice
Have any of you heard of this Guy I just saw him today on the Tv he is very funny.
not as good as george carlin, but still very funny.

well his stuff is all over youtube if you havent heard his stuff before, and you dont mind some off colored jokes, you should check him out.

was that a racist play on words?
Quote by MrOtter
yeah, he's pretty funny... and no apostrophe needed on "like's"... And a comma is needed after Katt Williams... Damn, I hate how much bad grammar bugs me

You forgot to capitalize "yeah." You need an "is" between "apostrophe" and "needed," and you need only one period between statements. "Katt Williams" should be in quotations since you're referring to part of previous writings. You forgot closing punctuation, and you shouldn't begin a statement with "and."

In other words, shut up.
You're*
He can be funny at times. He really wants to be a pimp.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
I like Katt, he's pretty funny, has a nasty mouth, but who doesn't?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by ChordMonger
yes, but the phrase is 'off color'
you wrote 'off colored'

He also wrote 'Katt Williams who like's him?'.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Yeah, he is funny... when he's uncensored. But he's not really my type of comedy...
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
if you like him you may like lisa lampanelli..lots of ethnic jokes..look her up..and jo koy is hilarious too
dont ever put him with george carlin. katt williams is an ignorant f.uck and carlin was a comedy genius
DECRESCENDO
Quote by ScottElwood
Ranks in my top 5 favorite comedians, this is my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_jQGrlFL9Y

Nigga I got **** to do today!

Such a funny dude.

Everyone's laughing their ass off. I couldn't find it the least bit funny. Could be cause of the fact I couldn't understand a single word he said.
He's hands-down my favorite comedian. The man is a genius.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
he's pretty funny, I mean, he's not really that original as far as topics goes, but he does those topics a lot better than everyone else that does em.