Well, it's almost that time of year again. So, whose going to win the premiership this year? Whose your tip for the season, whose going to be wooden spooners?
I think the Dragons are gonig to have a good year this year. Even though i live and Manly and I've been going for them since I could remember, Im not 100% they can do back to back premierhips. Will the Bulldogs get of the bottom of the table this year (I think they have a good chance of making the finals, Rabbitohs will as well)

So, are any of you as excited as I am? Post your tips, when the season starts, post your game reviews.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
wtf is the nrl
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by octavarium78
wtf is the nrl

It is the national rugby league, in Australia
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik

Eh, i don't know, don't follow it.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
For the sake of it I say I back the Wests Tigers, but really couldn't care less. It's just a bunch of guys running around and grabbing each other in short shorts, it's rather homoerotic.

Edit: no offence TS. We all have our preferences. I just find it to be overrated
Quote by Le_Bunny
For the sake of it I say I back the Wests Tigers, but really couldn't care less. It's just a bunch of guys running around and grabbing each other in short shorts, it's rather homoerotic.

Edit: no offence TS. We all have our preferences. I just find it to be overrated

fair enough man
I remeber the thread from last year, had a fair few posts in it thought i'd start it up again, but thats cool.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik