Page 2 of 7
Quote by metallicafan616
a while ago i put in a few reveiws, i know i did my guitarr a Vintage Warp and either abigail or the puppet master albums, perhaps both, i can't remember now. they still havent been approved or rejected. when will they be?

Your review for Vintage Warp was not accepted.
Quote by rikigo
Dear 'Articles' Admin,

'Happy to amend article as suggested re 'TH1' ...but as the HTML article was edited direct onto the proscribed PAGE, as such ...I don't have a "back-up" of it, to reflect on the comments made ...or to edit it (i.e. there's No Link just a greyed-out 'D'.

Could someone please send me a copy via the internal email? ...Or to my registered email address?

Many thanks.

Regards,
:-R

I sent it to you by internal email. Check your inbox. ::type
For Everyone Who Wants To Ask About His (Her) Review!
Please, write full info about your review:

Category: Manufacturer (Artist name,...) - "Model" (Album,...)

For example:
CD: Kylesa - "Static Tensions"
Electric guitar: Epiphone - "ET-270"
Last edited by JustLikeMe at Mar 18, 2009,
what about my album reviews i know it was either King Diamond - Abigail or the Puppet Master, have they been accepted or rejected? i haven't had an e-mail about whether or not my reviews have been accepted or not (do you get told why?)

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by metallicafan616
what about my album reviews i know it was either King Diamond - Abigail or the Puppet Master, have they been accepted or rejected? i haven't had an e-mail about whether or not my reviews have been accepted or not (do you get told why?)

Your CD: King Diamond - "Puppet Master" was denied, read this please. I can't accept it because it's too much information copied from wikipedia in your review.
Last edited by JustLikeMe at Mar 20, 2009,
Hi again. I had submitted 2 reviews about 3 1/2 - 4 weeks ago. And both had not been approved yet. The first review I submitted was a live concert review. It was Buckethead at WorkPlay Theatre in Birmingham alabama. I had gone to this concert on Nov. 4th and decided to write this review for it. The second review I had submitted was for my guitar amp. My amp is a Marshall MG30DFX. So if you could check in on these as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks- Chris
Quote by ch153
Hi again. I had submitted 2 reviews about 3 1/2 - 4 weeks ago. And both had not been approved yet. The first review I submitted was a live concert review. It was Buckethead at WorkPlay Theatre in Birmingham alabama. I had gone to this concert on Nov. 4th and decided to write this review for it. The second review I had submitted was for my guitar amp. My amp is a Marshall MG30DFX. So if you could check in on these as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks- Chris

Hi, ch153. Your review for the concert wasn't accepted because it's too short and not informative enough for the concert that old. And there are lots of Marshall MG30DFX reviews already (I can accept only big and very good one for it).
I have two columns that have been pending for a long time now and 6 columns were approved today but none of them were mine....
Their titles are:
-The 27 club
and
-Bob Dylan Bio
Pot
Kettle
Black
So I submitted a column called "DOA - Part 1" about a week ago, and it still says waiting. I submitted a tab for Burn Halo's Dirty Little Girl a couple days ago, and it was approved instantly. So, I would like to know what's going on with my column please.

Thank You!
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

Quote by A Rolling Stone
I have two columns that have been pending for a long time now and 6 columns were approved today but none of them were mine....
Their titles are:
-The 27 club
and
-Bob Dylan Bio

Approved
Last edited by JustLikeMe at Mar 26, 2009,
Quote by GSD N3
So I submitted a column called "DOA - Part 1" about a week ago, and it still says waiting. I submitted a tab for Burn Halo's Dirty Little Girl a couple days ago, and it was approved instantly. So, I would like to know what's going on with my column please.

Thank You!

Approved
Quote by JustLikeMe
Approved

Thanks!
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

Columns
- Editing Profiles Vol 2 Backgrounds
- Editing Profiles Vol 1 Text

- A Guide To Buying Pedals
- A Guide To Tuning Your Guitar
- A Guide To Chromatics

Lessons
- Penatonic Minor Scale For Starters

The titles pretty much explain what they are about. All were submitted at least 1 month ago. Some up to 1 and a half.
Columns
- Editing Profiles Vol 2 Backgrounds
- Editing Profiles Vol 1 Text

- A Guide To Buying Pedals
- A Guide To Tuning Your Guitar
- A Guide To Chromatics

Lessons
- Penatonic Minor Scale For Starters

The titles pretty much explain what they are about. All were submitted at least 1 month ago. Some up to 1 and a half.
"Editing Profiles" - denied. There are enough information in this forum thread.
"A Guide To Buying Pedals", "A Guide To Tuning Your Guitar" - denied. Too small and not really helpful, there are some good similar columns already.
"A Guide To Chromatics", and lesson "Penatonic Minor Scale For Starters" - temporarily approved. Again.. too short. I approved these articles for now, lets see what users will think about that. If people will like them, I'll keep your articles alive.
Quote by JustLikeMe
"Editing Profiles" - denied. There are enough information in this forum thread.
"A Guide To Buying Pedals", "A Guide To Tuning Your Guitar" - denied. Too small and not really helpful, there are some good similar columns already.
"A Guide To Chromatics", and lesson "Penatonic Minor Scale For Starters" - temporarily approved. Again.. too short. I approved these articles for now, lets see what users will think about that. If people will like them, I'll keep your articles alive.

Here is the new version of the "Guide to Chromatics"
i submitted an article like 3 days ago
LOL
it was in the Fiction column
Title : Life Long Regret : The Beginning

IS IT GETTING ACCEPTED ?!
Thanks for answering, if u do that is
Good Day
Um, There was a lesson I submitted a long time ago labeled "Sweep Tapping" that got approved, but it was low quality, and I've already had the updated version submitted and approved, I put it in 4 lessons over time, so there is already a much better version of the lesson up, it's not a big deal, but it is kind of unnecessary to have there, you can take it off if you want, just bringing that to your attention
My Lesson :-
How To Tune A Guitar Without Using A Tuner

I think I put in under for beginners, but I cant remember, could have been basics.

May I have a specific reason please?

Edit:- 'Twas rejected
I submited a review for the album L.D.50 by Mudvayne. It was rejected, but I don't know why.

Thanks.
Quote by Cb4rabid
I submited a review for the album L.D.50 by Mudvayne. It was rejected, but I don't know why.

Thanks.

Too short for the album that already has some good reviews.
Last edited by JustLikeMe at May 25, 2009,
That article is a mess. First of all, tuning to harmonics is hardly the best method due to variations in harmonic pitch. For example, the 7th fret is a Pythagorean while the 5th is actually a tempered. That means that you will always end up with a guitar that is slightly out of tune.

Second, this article really should have been grammatically cleaned up before being submitted.

And last, I'm just entirely against lessons about tuning. Every guitarist should learn how to tune by ear at some point. It'll take some practice obviously, but knowing how to tune by ear is essential if you are ever going to play with others. You also look cooler when you tune by ear. The ladies flock to it.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
I submitted an article called Tools of the Trade in the guide to section and have not seen or heard about it yet. Just wondering what is up!
im just impacient and hope that UG can hire more people to review pending stuff. Would make this a ton easier rather than having 500+ waiting for weeks on end
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Quote by Acronikos
im just impacient and hope that UG can hire more people to review pending stuff. Would make this a ton easier rather than having 500+ waiting for weeks on end

Care to maybe give us a clue as to what piece you're after information on? As much as I would agree (especially if it was a job that I could get) I don't really see the relevance.
Idk i keep checking my Devil Wears Prada tab of You Can't Spell Crap Without C and it got five approves but yet it hasnt officially been approved...like wtf how many approves do i need?

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Quote by Acronikos
Idk i keep checking my Devil Wears Prada tab of You Can't Spell Crap Without C and it got five approves but yet it hasnt officially been approved...like wtf how many approves do i need?

Ah, right. I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread. The WTF!! Where Is My Tab thread can help you with that.
sorry my fault

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
CD: Between The Buried & Me - "The Great Misdirect"

I saw the review posted just before, and didn't see mine in the list of submitted reviews. (I didn't get an e-mail notification on its status like it said I would.) I submitted it a couple days ago, and I just wanted to know whether it was approved or rejected.

Thanks.