Page 4 of 7
Hi guys, i posted a tab for Wallflower by Priscilla Ahn a week ago and its still pending. Can you please check up on it? Thank you!
I submitted "In N Out Animal Style" by We The Kings (Guitar Pro) back in december and its still pending approval. did it get lost somehow, do i have to re-submit it?
Last edited by Sam Rulez D00d at Jan 21, 2011,
More than two weeks ago, I submitted three tabs. They were the theme to Game Of Thrones, two different versions, with one version submitted as a gp5 file and a tab, and the other version just submitted as a gp5 file

I am 100% confident there there are no discernible errors of note in any of the tabs

It is my understanding that it takes 48 hours for tabs to be reviewed and be subsequently accepted or denied.

However, my profile still shows the tabs as "W", waiting.

Just wondering how to resolve this. Hope this is the right forum
I'm Sam
Quote by The_Raven
More than two weeks ago, I submitted three tabs. They were the theme to Game Of Thrones, two different versions, with one version submitted as a gp5 file and a tab, and the other version just submitted as a gp5 file

I am 100% confident there there are no discernible errors of note in any of the tabs

It is my understanding that it takes 48 hours for tabs to be reviewed and be subsequently accepted or denied.

However, my profile still shows the tabs as "W", waiting.

Just wondering how to resolve this. Hope this is the right forum

Accepted! Will appear on the site in the nearest 10 hours.
Strokes - Life Is Simple In the Moonlight ...been up for maybe two weeks?
Quote by dodus
Strokes - Life Is Simple In the Moonlight ...been up for maybe two weeks?
Approved! Sorry for the delay.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Where The River Flows - Collective Soul
Guitar Tab
Submitted around 2 weeks ago.
Ima Dude Dressed Like Another Dude Playing As Another Dude
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE
Where The River Flows - Collective Soul
Guitar Tab
Submitted around 2 weeks ago.
Link It
Everybody Dies

MY Soundcloud
Tears for todo el dolor
Siempre gritar tu nombre
My tab has been rejected for some reason could You please check it out?

Link to tab

I've read threads and guides how to post and why tabs can be rejected and I didn't do any of those. Maybe because tab is for Croatian band ( which currently isn't in database ) ?

Thank you!
Quote by fejky
My tab has been rejected for some reason could You please check it out?

Link to tab

I've read threads and guides how to post and why tabs can be rejected and I didn't do any of those. Maybe because tab is for Croatian band ( which currently isn't in database ) ?

Thank you!
Did you submit it as a chord or tab file?
Everybody Dies

MY Soundcloud
Tears for todo el dolor
Siempre gritar tu nombre
On July 11th, I submitted a lesson called "Tritone Substitution" and it still has a "W" status... Are you guys just clogged up right now with all the new UG features and stuff? lol
Why was my news piece titled "Mushroomhead/Slipknot tour finally in the works?" denied?
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
I submitted two versions of Stargazer - "Desideratum" on GP5 & GP6 but I think 5 may have been overwritten by the newer v. Should I wait till the one is approved and submit the other or just pick one?
Hi guys, I posted a tab for Mark Lanegan's song "Gray Goes Black" about two weeks ago and it's not showing up. Anything I should be worrying about? Just posted another tab of another song by another band but I'll wait for the usual 48 hours before I start fretting, shall I?
Hey I posted a lesson called "Improvising with Phrygian - A Simple Technique" in the soloing section and it is yet to be posted. Thanks guys.
Over a week ago, I submitted the next chapter of my continuing story in the Fiction columns, 'Sticks And Strings.' The title of the submitted article was 'Sticks And Strings. Part 17' I understand it takes 48 hours to review and that reviews don't happen on weekends, but if I remember correctly, I submitted it last Tuesday. Just thought I would inquire
Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong thread, i looked around before posting, but didn't find a thread that seemed more suitable for this to me.

My question is: What do I do if I've submitted a tab (it's not been approved yet, as I submitted it only an hour or 2 ago), but I've already spotted a mistake in it?
(What is the way of correcting it?)

(I also posted a correction suggestion on my Styles of Beyond tab. How do corrections work anyway? Do you guys edit the already uploaded tab and correct the mistake, or do i have to submit a correct version?)

Sorry again if I posted this in the wrong thread, and thanks in advance for your reply.
This hasn't been pending for weeks or months, not even a day or a few hours.

I was wondering however, if someone could review it. I spent a good hour or two on it and it's a great new song. It has no good tabs for it yet and it is probably a highly wanted tab.

Tab info:

Author: Me
Artist: Swedish House Mafia
Name: Don't You Worry Child

Thanks guys
I've had a column waiting for 10 days. It's called "Modal Scale Interpreations Pt. 2" and it talks about stuff like harmonic and melodic modes. Looking forward to hearing from you, UG
i uploaded a tab that has been waiting for atleast a week or more. the weird thing is that even the '[edit]' link for it vanished from my contributions page. i managed to find it in my history though -
say hi - "november was white, december was grey"
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/home/tab_detail.php?tabid=1204122

maybe i should go ahead and post this one i recently uploaded too, just in case - world under blood's "pyro compulsive" - http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/home/tab_detail.php?tabid=1205105

both are guitar pro tabs
hello,

maybe it's because of my bad english, but i've posted two tabs about six weeks ago.
in my profile they are marked in "Showing all your contributions for the past month" as D. Don't know what it is standing for...
One of it is a better version of "I need my girl" from The National, so why does it take so long to publish it?

I'm sorry if this quastion could be answered by searching in the forum... my english wasn't good enough than...
Guys, I made a Review about a bass, models is T75 and the brand is Cort. I made it a week ago, maybe a little more. Sorry if there are too much reviews pending, it's just that my other reviews only waited for a couple of days to be submitted
Cheers!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this, but I'll assume so.

Okay I just wanted to give a little heads up. I just finished submitting my review for the compact album "This Is How the Wind Shifts" by Silverstein. The problem is, I accidentally submitted it when I wasn't logged on. Fortunately, I had it saved and submitted it again logged on this time. So now I believe there are two of the exact same reviews. I'm sorry about that, and hope it was okay. But I was wondering if you could just get rid of the unregistered review. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
So I made ^ that review the same day I posted that comment, which would be the 4th, and it is still pending. It was made the day before the release, so I'm not sure if that slowed down the process or something, but I'm sure the problem still exist.

I've also had my album tab for Silverstein's "This Is How The Wind Shifts" album pending for some time. I actually submitted it on the 6th, but it kept getting rejected because the format kept glitching up, causing it to be rejected. So if you could look into that, I would really appreciate it. Thanks again.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Howdy! I submitted part 18 of my ongoing fiction series, The Incident, about a week ago. Normally, they're up in about a day or two, and I was just wondering if it got caught up in limbo. I may have accidentally submitted it under "Junkyard" instead of "fiction." I submitted it at like, 4 AM, so I attribute that failure on my part to sleep deprivation. It's still under waiting, not rejected.

If necessary, I could submit it again under fiction.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Nevermind, seems to have shown up today. Thanks.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Hello!!!

I would really appreciate if you vote for approval of my tab, it is on W status for some time now. It's a new song by Milow - Stop Being Dead, not many people have heard it, so I have trouble to collect votes. Chords are 100% correct, you can check it if you like, the link is in the tab.

Tnx!!!
I've been waiting for my short column on the history of CBGB for a couple of weeks now is there any chance of it getting A'd instead of having to look at that pesky dubya every time I check my contributions?
I submitted Sticks And Strings Part 34 two weeks ago, and I notice its been pending ever since, just curious about the delay. People are starting to ask me about it, just wondering.
I submitted a tab for Woody Gutrhie's version of Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pretty Little Feet a little over 2 weeks ago and it still has a W next to it. Its currently greyed out so I don't have the link but before it was greyed out I noticed at least one upvote...