by "privates," I mean genetalia, and by "names," I mean...names.

when you're admiring your unclad self in a mirror, in the shower, on a late-night bus, how do you greet your furry pal(s)? when your significant other meets mini you, by what do you introduce them?

for example, mine is Deidre, and my FB's is Big Red.
you make strange threads. there i said it.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
me left testicle is lord voldemort, my right testicle is hank azaria, and my penis is boris yeltsin.
Good morning Mr. Chiklis, Mr. Corgan and Conan the Barbarian, how are you today?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Mine's Mr Big, "...Deep inside I hope you'll feel it too..."
It would also look rather groovy in a sixties movie.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Private BALLS
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Mine is 'The Krakin'.
I fight him with great courage.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
I knew a kid in 5th grade who named his junk Fluffy
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
When i was younger someone said the name chubbs and i said it was a good name for a dick so i named mine chubbs. Then chubbs the magical dragon who spits white fire. and my friends named theirs chubbs too such as Iron Chubbs and Chubbs the great. haha but ive been calling him penis for years now.