Keyboardist
8 2%
Drummer
261 68%
Other
1 0%
Voters: 385.
Page 1 of 3
there are several types of musician. each one ends up getting a different body type in a couple of years or so.

so my question is which musician of which instrument is the strongest?

Edit: we're talking generally, and i mean in a fight kind of strong.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Last edited by ozy!d!ot at Mar 3, 2009,
The drummer, unless the guitarist in question is John Petrucci.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Seven from Slipknot. Did you see him fu*k that Mexican up? In their DVD.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Sorry for the double post, But I think a drummer might have some fierce blows. If he's a double kick pedal drummer, Then watch out for his legs. Kickbox ya.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
link to the bashing?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
wat? nah i only got the idea cause a friend of mine said i could take on this friend of mine in a fight cause hes so puny. I told him hes a drummer, he would proly pwn me.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
dont wanna mess with zakk wylde
but overall, defs drummers

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by Bobo Jenkins
Sorry for the double post, But I think a drummer might have some fierce blows. If he's a double kick pedal drummer, Then watch out for his legs. Kickbox ya.

Then why don't you fix it? Christ, I hate when people do that.

But, for what it's worth, I met Mick a couple years ago and his handshake is so fucking fierce it hurts. He spoke and my chest rattled, who on Earth would mess with that guy?
You're*
Last edited by Survivalism at Mar 3, 2009,
I based my answer on the whole John Petrucci kicking my ass theory, hell if he even talked to me I think I'd be battered senseless!
Prog flavored juice ... You tried it yet?

Shameless plot to promote zee band.
Shed 31
I want to say bass players, but that one from Metalica who looks like Pocahontas says otherwise...
I'd say vocalist or guitarist, not because what they are doing need that much strength, but because they consider themselfs as frontmen and (often) want to make the shooowwww which goes better wid big muzles huhuuuu

well and as a guitarist if you don't train you end up with forarms bigger than your biceps which is kinda ugly ^^
well the thing is all the huge guys play guitar, I'm 6 feet tall and i love to shred.
and honestly If you take a look at Kerry Kings arms they are rather large, him and zakk wylde, hell even Dimebag had huge arms. it comes with the shredding, the more you move around the neck at lightning speeds, the stronger your muscles get in your hands and arms, and etc and etc.

To Sum Up that wall of text I think that the strongest gutiarist could arguably be, Zakk Wylde.
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/membre_groupe/photo/Zakk_Wylde-12205.jpg
look at his arms in this pic, i think he might win.
Have you seen some of the vocalists out there? Eg, Dave Grohl, Corey Taylor, James Hetfield, Alex Varkatzas(trained Kickboxer) and pretty much any death metal vocalist (that isn't an emo pussy like Oli Sykes)
you don't get muscles that big by playing. Naturally you would get thin but reeeealy strong muscle. Those guys lift weights to get such arms...
I'm the only one to have voted keyboardist, by the looks of it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
its between till lindemann and drummers
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Mar 3, 2009,

Clearly guitarists...
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Zakk???
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Rob Trujillo is one huge mofo bassist. His arms are like Trujillo-Tanks.

I wouldn't want to be against him in a fight.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
our drummer has underarms like popeye, so it would be the drummer.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
I find drummers strong, but loads of bassists I know are really tall and well built naturally.
The Rev from A7X must be crazy. He's a drummer, and he's pretty buff.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
tbh, the only really muscular drummer I know is Danny Carey, most other drummers are either lean and lanky or fat
Page 1 of 3