Poll: Have you ever woken up drunk?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever woken up drunk?
Yes
55 67%
No
27 33%
Voters: 82.
...you've ever woken up drunk.

I just did, it's mental.

From what I can remember from last night, i think it was 23 units on an empty stomach, pissing all over the shop, wandering around for ages cos I lost my friends cos I had to pee, and Sainsburys and trolleys at midnight.

I'm so dissapointed in myself...

By the way, I am in no condition to use the searchbar. As far as I can tell, this post doesn't have typos, and that was EFFORT. But I may be wrong.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Last edited by Baarmy_Sheep at Mar 3, 2009,
I don't usually drink that much, but last night International drinking rules were my downfall.....
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Ehh not really, jut dizzy. I always drink too much and get hung over. Doesn't feel good man
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Yea, it's bad. Trust me, it hits you later on in the day. I suggest you try getting some sleep now...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I've never been drunk. I'm 14, though.

I imagine it would be weird.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I've done it. I was drunk for two or three days straight one time. The weirdest part is realising you're still drunk...
Quote by EJD
I don't drink, or ever will, so...

Good contribution.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by EJD
I don't drink, or ever will, so...

Yes you will
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by MakinLattes
I've woken up in many states. Oregon, drunk, loaded, Minnesota, tweaking, shrooming, California...

it's later on..ugh...

Now, I'm no expert on American geography (and neither are you Americans), but isn't Oregon on the complete other side of the country?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Now, I'm no expert on American geography (and neither are you Americans), but isn't Oregon on the complete other side of the country?

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I resent the implication that, as a San Franciscan living in southern Oregon, I couldn't get drunk here and wake up in California! it's half an hour to the border.

edit: hell, I could wake up in Canada.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by MakinLattes
I resent the implication that, as a San Franciscan living in southern Oregon, I couldn't get drunk here and wake up in California! it's half an hour to the border.

edit: hell, I could wake up in Canada.

I meant Minnesota, sorry

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I meant Minnesota, sorry

God-damn Aussies, always getting the American States mixed up
*blatently has no clue where any of the states are*
I always wake up drunk at about 7 AM needing to piss really badly.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by The4thHorsemen

Thankyou, I was thinking of Michigan, but it's still half a country away. ^^
Quote by Hakanku
God-damn Aussies, always getting the American States mixed up
*blatently has no clue where any of the states are*

Edit: Woops, edited.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Mar 3, 2009,
sometimes i wake up not feeling too great, but not drunk, but then i have a glass of water then the world all goes wobbley again
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.

these guys have
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I've kept drinking through the night does that count? like drinking til 10 in the morning..
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
I did and had to work early the next morning. I had to operate a meat slicer. I tried my hardest to appear fine and not slice my hand off, i was terrified

I can still play guitar today, it worked out fine =]
Waking up drunk is the best way to avoid a hangover.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
The only intoxication I've ever had is with some weird goggles they gave us during health that simulated being drunk. About half the class got hung over.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I went to a gig with my mate, think it was LA Guns, went to college the next day and we were both sent home, because we were still hammered.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Yes. Worst thing: I work driving. And I had to work. Luckily, after a shower, food and coffee I managed to sober up enough to drive fine.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Survivalism
Hands up if you've learned how to drink properly.

*raises hand*

If you mean consuming so many units of alcohol that my liver resembles a raisin then yes.

I have woken up drunk before but that was because I was at a house party and I drank 4 pints of Guiness, 2 wine-sized bottles of mead, 1/4 of a bottle of JD, 8 tequila shots and a shot of 85% Absinthe. According to others I had more after that, but that is all I can remember drinking. I woke in the morning still drunk, butt naked in a pool of my own sick... AND IT WAS AWESOMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by bry0n
The only intoxication I've ever had is with some weird goggles they gave us during health that simulated being drunk. About half the class got hung over.

We had those in 7th grade... as a result the first time I was drunk I was stumbling around saying how it was nothing like the goggles.
Quote by slafoo
I've kept drinking through the night does that count? like drinking til 10 in the morning..

Haha, we've done that a few times, stayed up through the night drinking and then at about 8.00 in the morning my mate pipes up "Who's gonna help me finish off the Vodka?".
I once was getting up out of my bed after I had slept off a vicious party, and I completely lost balance, fell on my dog who sleeps by my bed, and slept for six hours. Kinda strange when you wake up at 5 o'clock at night on your bedroom floor with a hangover.
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by Iriathz
I've never been drunk. I'm 14, though.

I imagine it would be weird.

Seriously. What are you Chinese?

I started when I was like 8... seriously.