yea seriously, must be some really deep reason cos i cant see any reason to do it

other than they're a bunch of lunatics who have too easy access to guns.. i heard they had rocket launchers and grenades too o_O
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
No offense, but Pakistan has really gone down the plug-hole. From what I've heard, the country is on the verge of civil-war or some form of breakdown due to the imcompetant government and the increased amount of terrorist activity deep inside the country.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
One of my housemates is from Sri Lanka. He's probably annoyed at this.

He's probably going to be even more annoyed when I shut off his internet access later, but as I said, he's probably annoyed at this situation also.

Funny, my housemate's is from west london, and the only time he seems to get annoyed is when I piss in his Listerine
Quote by LordBishek
Funny, my housemate's is from west london, and the only time he seems to get annoyed is when I piss in his Listerine

no better way to clean your teeth than with some good 'ol morning urine.
they must hate cricket as much as me...
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Quote by xl999
no better way to clean your teeth than with some good 'ol morning urine.

The Romans used to do that I think.
Sad, I heard about that in the morning. I guess its goodbye for Pakistani cricket, no ones gonna tour Pakistan anymore...
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
It would make the game so much more interesting if they armed everyone on the pitch (Is that what you call it?). Turn the ball into a grenade... The stick things into dynamite, the bat into a shotgun. Would make it worth watching.

God, cricket is nearly as boring as my life.
Okay so 5-7 of the team got shot, but 5 other people actually died.. Surely that's the headline..

/messedupheadlines
Quote by LordBishek

One of mine's from Italy.
He gets annoyed when we steal all his food.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'm from Sri Lanka, Murali is from my area and Sanga too and he's one of the old boys from my school; so I'm greatly affected by this.
5 were injured with minor injuries, and One(Thilan Samaraweera) got shot; but it's not that intensive.
5 Pakisthani police officers died trying to save our team, and the driver is responsible for saving them. I heard the captain said yesterday that they thought they'd never get out of this alive; so you can see the pressure.

India and Australia(as I remember correctly) refused to attend for this match because of security, we had to go, I think because we couldn't refuse there invitation, 'cos Pakisthan was one of the countries that did the same thing for us when Aussy,South Africa and many other countries refused to come here for one of the world-cup series because of security reasons. But look at what happened!
Gunmen have attacked a bus carrying the Sri Lankan cricket team on its way to play in the Pakistani city of Lahore.

I read that as la wh*re

we talked about this in my contemporary politics class. My professor said that he is worried that pakistan is close to becoming, or is a failed state. If Pakistan were to become a failed state they'd be the first nuclear nation to fail, and might go to nuclear war with India, who has expressed a belief that they could win. The only sure fire deterent of nuclear war is mutually assured destruction, without it nuclear war would be a serious possibility.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.