Page 1 of 3
thats quite possibly the most lame idea ever..
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
I don't normally swear much but that guy deserves to be spammed with "profanities"
🙈 🙉 🙊
First we have an elementary school stud telling us how to pick up girls based on his playground observations and now a high school student is trying to teach us how to communicate with each other. Yeah, it's the Apocalypse all right.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I think we should change no cussing week to cussing week and try to swear as ****ing much as we can.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
"It's not about forcing anyone to ****ing stop, just to bring goddamn awareness," he said. "****, If you can do a week without cussing, maybe you can do two ****ing weeks. And then maybe a who Mother****ing month."

Fixed
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I think we should change no cussing week to cussing week and try to swear as ****ing much as we can.

but then it would be just like any other week
Why are you checking XinHua news?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Man, i f*cking agree with this man, he's right, cussing is f*cking stupid man, no profanity is the sh*t. Get with the f*cking program!
I'm Luke.
I don't understand why LA County has recognized this as an issue. Maybe it was cute when he started his club. I think their are more serious issues that should be brought to public's attention other than the amount of swears one uses.
To Xiaoxi: lulz I googled no cussing week, it was the first link
Last edited by solitaryshell90 at Mar 3, 2009,
just ****ing get on with that mother****ing no cussing week already. it's time those ****ty mother****ers learnt a lesson in not cussing. it's just ****ing wrong
Feeeeeeeeeeel the power of my ASTERIKZZZ

***************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
Feeeeeeeeeeel the power of my ASTERIKZZZ

Those are mighty powerful, take them away before you hurt someone
kthxbai.
that's ****ing **** you ****ing ****er.

/thread, that is the reply this thread is going to get.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
In celebration of this fucking week, I'm going to swear cunting four times as shitting much as fucking usual.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Last edited by Sheepdragon at Mar 3, 2009,
Wha the fuck is the goddamn motherfucking bullshit?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
He's clearly doing it for the money

Or rather, his parents have coerced him into doing so for the money. It says he wrote a book, and fuck knows how much the papers are paying him. Doesn't make him any less hateful though.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
IMO, I don't see what everyone has against cussing. I mean if you can say "crap" and no one gets offended by it, then why can't you say shit? It's the same thing, just spelt differently.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 3, 2009,
Fiddlesticks, I'll be darned if that isn't one heck of a lame idea.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Cream filled **** muffins.

That is all.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by denizenz
I rarely cuss outside of this forum anyway. I feel it displays a lack of vocabulary and intellect.

Meh, fuck you.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Quote by angusfan16
IMO, I don't see what everyone has against cussing. I mean if you can say "crap" and no one gets offended by it, then why can't you say shit? It's the same thing, just spelt differently.

This.

I hate when people get angry over swearing, even if it wasn't directed at them.
Page 1 of 3