Rap/screamo/something. Not quite sure what to make of it...

Brokencyde
Last edited by Arzei at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by iantheman
Arzei, get that shit out of here.

Hey, he asked about strange genre combos and I give you strange genre combos. Not my fault they're crap, mate. xD
Quote by Arzei
Rap/screamo/something. Not quite sure what to make of it...

Brokencyde

Every second makes you dumber.

"5, 6, SUCK ON MY DICK!!"

-_-

Uhh, let's see, Pomplamoose Music

Not sure what genre to classify them in, but it's pretty cool.
I'm glad you all dislike Brokencyde... a few of my friends (yes, they're emo) listen to them a lot and needless to say, I could scream as horribly as their so-called vocalist because it's so... something.

End of rant.
Quote by Arzei
I'm glad you all dislike Brokencyde... a few of my friends (yes, they're emo) listen to them a lot and needless to say, I could scream as horribly as their so-called vocalist because it's so... something.

End of rant.

Saying we dislike that crap is like saying Hitler was naughty to a few Jews. That was 4 minutes and 22 seconds of pure concentrated sh*t in sonic form.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Saying we dislike that crap is like saying Hitler was naughty to a few Jews. That was 4 minutes and 22 seconds of pure concentrated sh*t in sonic form.
Your words are like music to my years, which is much more than I can say for aforementioned crap. Thank you.

Seriously, they must've been on something when they formed their "band".
Jon Jang

He combinese Chinese traditional music and jazz. Pretty awesome. I don't have any links though.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana