Sp Iplay a Jackson WRXT+MT-2+Marshall Mg30...is there a way to get a Symphony of destruction tone out of it~??
Quote by JilaX^
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Not a chance??
why do you want to copy the exact tone from a certain song? why not just fine-tune your own tone to your own exact preference?
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by jeowy
why do you want to copy the exact tone from a certain song? why not just fine-tune your own tone to your own exact preference?

Because he wants it to sound like that song

TS, Not really a way to get a solid megadeth tone with that setup
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
you need a better amp and lose the mt-2
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Quote by Harvesterofsrrw
you need a better amp and lose the mt-2

So I am always asking this, whitch amp??300 euros at most
During that album Dave Mustaine used a Peavey 5150 model, with no effects. His guitar was a Jackson King V with Seymour Duncan Pickups. You can't get sound with what you have.
OF course it wont sound exactly the same...daahh is has several hundreds dollars in equipment...I meant close
he didnt use a 5150...the only time he used a 5150 was on the risk album....he used blue voodoo preamps or whatever marty friedman got him into on countdown.

the answer to a megadethy tone is el34 power tubes (obviously not in the mg) and alot of middy gain....his sound is quite british oriented so...

i d say save up and buy a jcm900 combo like i did....around 500$ you can probably find one used.
this is what is sounds like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVDzNdJyZgE&feature=channel_page
you need a tube amp dude with el34 power tubes.
closest you can get in a pedal is probably a tonebone hot british but you woudl need a tube amp for it to sound right anyway
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.