havent played one myself, but i almost got one too! i decided against it cos i found out i could get a caparison horus really cheap, so i did

but really, the xiphos is supposed to be absoloutely amazing; everything i've heard about it has been positive, even if they did just steal jacksons "warrior" body shape...

edit: i havent seen that particular model before... looks like a cheaper version without the dimarzios...
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Last edited by jeowy at Mar 3, 2009,
apparently they try and market it totally separate from the "warrior "shape xiphos.
but ye the xiphos costs you a bit more fromwhat ive heard.
really like the look and the very few reviews ive found!, no one any experience with this model
i got this guitar for my birtday not too long ago, but i love it completely. its a really good guitar from what ive seen so far. the only thing hard to get is a case for it. there around $150 and there really ockward to carry.
OBEY YOUR MASTER
I don't like the 300

The bolt on really takes away from it being much more accessible.

If you can get the 700 w/the fixed bridge I'd say do it
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Dude its knw 2011 and i'm sure u bought this guitar and memorized every single detail about it...
you see,i'm looking forward to get the same guitar this week and i would really appreciate it if you give me a brief review concerning it
thnx in advance

Seriously....No more necrobumps....
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Controlpanel

Seriously....No more necrobumps....

what are necrobumps mr. Control panel :O???