I just got a new computer, and high speed internet. I bought Battlefield 2, because I played it before and I thought it was fun. I installed it, and was about to play it, but when i tried to log on it told me that my cd key was invalid...

so I uninstalled it, and installed it again, but it still told me that my cd key was invalid.

so pit... I am desperate.... If anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it then please help me out.
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
the pit cannot be summoned. we are like the wind, following a will and system beyond human comprehension.
1. doublecheck if you really typed it right (uppercase, lowercase, -'s, etc.)
2. get in touch with customer support.
3. throw it out the window and wait for the new battlefield: dragon rising.
Google it
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Quote by xl999
1. doublecheck if you really typed it right (uppercase, lowercase, -'s, etc.)
2. get in touch with customer support.
3. throw it out the window and wait for the new battlefield: dragon rising.

Well if I didnt type it in right then it wouldnt let me play at all. I can play single player, but when i try to get online it tell me that my cd key is invalid.

and new BF???
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
Quote by metal-murnanes
Google it

every explination on there is complicated as hell, and i figured if I could find someone who had the problem that i could actually ask questions to then it would make things easier.
Quote by EbEar

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
The company making the new Battlefield got shut down though for making Haze, right?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by entity0009
Get in touch with customer support.

Only if it's a chick.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Monolith295
The company making the new Battlefield got shut down though for making Haze, right?

You're thinking of Free Radical, and they were bought by Crytek. Plus they were actually working Star Wars: Battlefront III and TS4, not Battlefield.

DICE studios are doing fairly well, so the new battlefield games are safe.
google the problem, you got to do something in regedit, it's really easy, had the same problem

Can you play single player?