does anyone have any experience with this amp?

is it pretty solid and versatile?

a friend of mine is selling his head and matching 1x12 cab...i've been holding out for an orange...but...i want to know how good this amp is...

i can't find any sound bites or clips on youtube...so i turn to you...
if as you say, its a friend of yours, then im sure you can try it out for yourself
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
I'm sure the 55 is a nice amp. I had a Nomad 45 combo one time and I liked it pretty well. Had a really nice crunch to it. Which makes me believe that the 55 head will sound pretty darn good. Depending on what orange you're looking at it may or may not be better.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
he has let me play it...only for a few minutes...

i'm looking long term...he only just got it (he's got GAS) and is now selling it...

i want to know how versatile it is...if there have been any problems with them...ie are the junk or gold?
No man if it's Mesa its a solid piece of gear. They make some really nice stuff. I would say its a versatile amp also. Has a nice clean sound and since it's a Mesa the gain is some of the best sounding.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.