I dunno if any of you guys have checked out their new Record "Battle Sluts" But it's Melodic Viking metal at it's best, No super flashy guitar playing, just REALLY good song writing and catchy as hell riffs.

Songs to Check out :

Born of Thunder
Realm of Ancient Shadows
Beyond the Scorpion Gate

I hate alot of stuff out there today, but, IMO these dudes hit the nail on the effin' head. After touring with em, 100% fell in love! give em a spin!

Destroy Destroy Destroy
Hmmmm...

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I didn't say anything about the band.
They are ok. I found the Gameboy remix pretty amusing.
They sound okay, but i probably wouldnt buy a cd or anything, sound a bit too 'generic bodom clone' type of sound at times to me.
Quote by Jherman
Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. I never said they were the best, but they are good song writers.

Why are you gonna post a thread asking peoples opinions and then bitch and whine when no one likes them? Don't make threads on you or your friends bands if you don't want to get your feelings hurt.
Quote by nebiru
Why are you gonna post a thread asking peoples opinions and then bitch and whine when no one likes them? Don't make threads on you or your friends bands if you don't want to get your feelings hurt.

Since you're trying to be Etarded, let me clarify, since reading is something you apparently fail at. I never once asked for anyone else's opinions but yours, and only then after you typically judged them because of what their singer wears on stage, from your profile i would assume you prefer Gym shorts and combovers right? (no, I haven't seen your profile. sarcasm? yes, have some.)

Frankly I could give a **** less what you or anyone else thinks, however, if one person heard the band because of this thread and liked them, my job is done.

Doing my dudes a solid, End of story.
You have checked my profile... Nice try asshole, it shows when people visit.
Quote by nebiru
You have checked my profile... Nice try asshole, it shows when people visit.

Oh no, god forbid being drunk on a computer and obviously my feelings were hurt so bad i couldn't bare to forget your profile. Hahahaha, Nice response.
You are the butthurt faggot whining that no one likes your friends ****ty band. I'm not the one stiring **** up here. Just because you are in an equally weak band and have your guards up from being mocked doesn't mean you need to lash out when people say they don't like your bull**** music.